Herb Plants for Sale?

Henderson, NV(Zone 8b)

Does anyone here sell seedlings of herb plants. There is NO variety in the stores here at all.
Thanks so any info,
FaroNell

Conneaut, OH(Zone 5a)

I don't no about members selling plants.There are a few on-line websites you could visit.Thyme Garden,Companion Plants,Richters.I mostly buy seed for herbs.I am lucky that there are herb farms in my area.Edge

Henderson, NV(Zone 8b)

Thyme garden was my first choice but they don't ship live plants any more. Bummer

Carmel, IN(Zone 5b)

Mulberry Creek Herbs stopped doing mail order this year also...I am so sad.

Middleburgh, NY

Companion Plants in Ohio is good, as is Horizon Herbs in Oregon.

Pensacola, FL(Zone 8b)

I will some in april/may

Vernonia, OR

I have good luck with the following: www.pantrygardenherbs.com , www.richters.com, www.nicholsgardennursery.com and mountainroseherbs.com they only sell seeds but good site.

Ocoee (W. Orlando), FL(Zone 9b)

Ebay sellers usually carry quite a few different varieties.

Southborough, MA(Zone 6a)

horizonherbs.com- they have everything....

Peachtree City, GA(Zone 8a)

I have great sucess with Richters.

Columbus, OH

I recommend Companion Plants highly. I live close enough that I can make the pilgrimage to Companion Plants a couple times a year. I've also had excellent luck with Richter's and Horizon Herbs.

Is there anything in particular you like? I will have a lot of "volunteer" seedlings to weed out soon, and I probably have some saved seed for stuff that I don't depend on reseeding for me.

Richland, WA(Zone 7b)

I am going to have to replace my Greek Columnar Basil this year. I had kept rooted cuttings all winter, but for some reason they all declined at about the same time. Next winter I will have to do better!

Columbus, OH

Jo, mine did that as well, so did my variegated basil. They did okay (not great-okay) till the beginning of March, and they all died.

Portland, OR

Check out www.godwincreekgardens.com. They have a huge selection of, among other herbs, lavender and thyme, along with complete descriptions for each type. I recently made a couple of large purchases through them. The plants are high quality and packed and packaged extraordinarily well--especially compared with others I've received in the mail recently.

(Sheryl) Gainesboro, TN(Zone 6b)

Oops - that link won't work with the period at the end of it, try: http://www.goodwincreekgardens.com/

Portland, OR

Thanks, Pagancat. I'll remember that for next time!

(Sheryl) Gainesboro, TN(Zone 6b)

Most welcome! Nice place, BTW, they had a lot of stuff I haven't found elsewhere and their write-up on lavenders was quite helpful. They have lemon verbena, just in case I finally kill mine ...

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.