Dell Problems

Nichols, IA(Zone 5a)

On January 22, we ordered customized, middle of the road priced computers, with wireless printer, keyboard and mouse. Two exact computers. We got a recieving date of February 11th. They sent the printer, softwware, keyboards and mice right away. We ordered a wireless modem/router thru the telephone company.

On the 8th we got a delay notice. We'll now get them on the 18th. Monday we got another delay notice. They'll be here the 25th.

I don't know if I they will even be shipped. We Googled ''Dell and delays'' and found they have been delaying people and eventually cancelling some of their orders for over a year. I never thought to research their shipping practices. Dell, a name you could trust, right?

We are going to ride it out and hope for the best, but I'm more depressed over a new computer than happy right now.

Anyone else in the same situation?

This thread has 12 replies. This forum is accessible only to subscribing members of Dave's Garden. There are many free features here, and about half of our forums are completely open to all members. And learn more about Dave's Garden, and explore the benefits of becoming a subscribing member.

Want to join? Register here. Already signed up? Click here to login!