seed request and invite to visit school farm

sydney (menai), Australia

Dear All,
as acting farm assistant for Menai high school, I am writing to request vegies seeds for the kids to plant.
Also, if anyone lives near menai and wants ot see what school kids get up to , drop me a line and we'll arrange a visit. I am only doing this job for a few months till they get organised, as I am usually a teacher there. If you have young children we have lots of animals the kids love.

Clifton Springs, Australia

Mariannebags, I have another pkt of Burke's Backyard cool season tomato seeds for the kids if you would like them.
They are supposed to grow in the Winter.
Four different kinds so the kids should have fun.
Where do I post them to?
Dianne

rosetta TASMANIA, Australia

ive got a few packs of seeds here,supply an address and theyre yours..cant you teach the kids to grow orienpets?,anthony

Dear All;
thanks for the offers of seed.
please send to Marianne c/o Agriculture Department
Menai High School
Gerald rd
Illawong 2234 NSW
Thanks for your seeds; I never thought of cold climate tomatoes; what a good idea!
Anthony "orienpets" ?!? Help me out here!
Also, i am happy to send back seed; look at my trades and let me know if anything takes your fancy

This message was edited Feb 24, 2010 7:43 AM

Seeds on the way,Marianne.
Posted today.
Hope that the students have success with them.

This message was edited Feb 25, 2010 10:59 AM

same here......orienpet liliums,THE BEST FLOWERS IN AUSTRALIA''dont be swayed by misleading comments against,by these other growers!

Thanks to those who sent seeds, and if you visit the Royal easter show in sydney you'll see our display

We can't visit Marianne, so post a pic please.
Dianne

as much as id like to go to the royal easter show,i cant.hope you all do well

I'll try to get you a photo of the display at the royal that we did. We got lots of thirds for our chooks and eggs.

Congatulations to you and everyone involved, bet the kids were very pleased...look forward to the pix.

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.