CALLING CAJUINKY !!!

(Zone 5b)

Hope some of this snow has missed you and that you are safe and sound!! You've been in my thoughts and prayers!

Annie

Biggs, KY(Zone 6a)

Thank you so much for thinking of me. Our church is doing a corporate fast and I have given up chatting on the computer as part of my fast. i will be back in full force on Monday. Had a great day today. Snow is melting and the sun was out!!!! Spring can't be too far off!

(Zone 5b)

What a relief to know you're Ok!! So glad your snow is melting, work will be easier and safer for you.

Yay!

Annie

Biggs, KY(Zone 6a)

Hi! We are fine here. We had a few days in a row of beautiful weather. It was soooo nice and we really needed the break. It's overcast now and drizzly. Looks like we may get more snow but I'm praying it misses us. Nasty weather for the next 4 days.

(Zone 5b)

Glad your weather has been goodm hope the next snows pass you by!

I'm sure tired of the snow! Hope the predicted snow stays away. Right now it's windy and snowing, yuck. I want to be OUTSIDE! Have too much time at night to look at garden websites and order wayyyy to many plants. Chicks too!

Annie

Biggs, KY(Zone 6a)

I have a dozen eggs in the incubator right now and I have been wintersowing. I also have some broccoli under lights in the basement. It is just starting to sprout. We got snow again last night.

(Zone 5b)

What are you winter sowing?

What kind of chicks? How fun to incubate them instead of just buying them.

My chick order will be ready for pick up on 3/15 (Meyers Hatchery). Our chicks should be close to the same age!

More snow last night, more expected tonight but not as much, an inch or two, THEY SAY! This needs to go away now, what a long winter.

Annie

Biggs, KY(Zone 6a)

It is getting me depressed.

I have some game eggs in the bator. Next will be a dozen bantams and then a couple dozen big stock. What kind of chicks are you getting?

We got more snow last night. Hope no more tonight. seems it will never end.

Biggs, KY(Zone 6a)

So far I have winter sowed Sugar Baby melons, Yellow Crook Neck squash, okra, Minnesota Midget cantaloupe, Galina's Yellow Cherry tomato, Ky Striper tomato, Peach Habanero pepper, Mini Chocolate Bells. I'm sure there is something I am forgetting.

Cincinnati, OH(Zone 6b)

I didn't know you could Winter Sow Chicks!
Cool!

Ric

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.