HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY EVERYONE!!!!!!!!

Santa Ynez, CA

Happy V day.......my sweetie listened to me and gave me iris $$$ instead of flowers.......better go check out the catalogs:) here is Valentine's day the iris......have a good day......

Thumbnail by makj
Houghton Lake, MI(Zone 4b)

Oh, how wonderful! You are lucky to have such an understanding sweetie, what a wonderful Valentine's Day present. That iris is very pretty.

Happy Jack, AZ(Zone 5a)

And to think my DH only brought me NOID orchids. Nice, but not TBI $$$. Have a wonderful week dear friends.

Cherryvale, KS

I hope everyone (esp. my BIF's) has a great month!!

Thumbnail by NickysIris
Spicer, MN

Nicky, ....you're not suppose to show us a beautiful Iris without telling us its name! I have a couple names in mind so would like to know. It's beautiful!

Sharon

Ellerbe, NC(Zone 8a)

Lucky, Lucky you!!! There's nothing better than a gift that will last a lifetime. My roses are already drooping and ready for the trash :(

Santa Ynez, CA

I mean who doesn't like to get flowers, but really like you said a lifetime is much better:)

springfield area, MO(Zone 5b)

I keep a large vase with potpourri in it, and every time my dh gives me roses I save one and add to it. I have lots that he has given me over the years. Right by my bed.

Ellerbe, NC(Zone 8a)

FrillyLily, that's a really great idea. Never thought of that before.
Roxy

Santa Ynez, CA

I do save the roses my hubby does give me, but over the years I just find I love to get live plants, they last forever and you feel like the $$ aren't so badly spent:)

Happy Jack, AZ(Zone 5a)

I'm with you Marie. Live plants are a bonus gift and I do prefer them to flowers that die in a few days. We have a well-to-do friend that's sends us beautiful floral arrangements every Christmas. He could save himself money by just sending us a blooming orchid plant or two for what those flowers must cost him. He is such a dear, like a younger brother to me. Of course my most remembered gift of cut flowers were from one of our youngest DS on my 50th birthday, he brought me 50 red roses! The house smelled so good.

Santa Ynez, CA

Oh I do love roses too... I like to give live plants to people when I can, especially orchids, as they are so beautiful and with little care will live and bloom again........

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.