Gro Power products

Kingsport, TN(Zone 6b)

Over the winter I have caught clematis fever lol. I have noticed on the ACS website and in a few posts on this forum that the Gro Power fertilizers are recommended. I have found a mail order source for Gro Power flower and bloom but I can't find a source for Gro Power plus. Does anyone here know of a source for this?

Thank you!

Susan

Athens, PA

Lily -

I am not familar with Gro Power plus, however I have always used bone meal when planting and either rose or tomato fertilizer and not had any issues.

Kingsport, TN(Zone 6b)

Thanks Carolyn. I really appreciate the quick response and I will certainly keep this in mind as my backup plan. I was particulary interested in finding a source for the Gro Power plus as it is recommended for clay soil which I am plagued with. At any rate I will be sure to dig giant holes for my new clematis and refill with good stuff.

Susan

Toledo, OH(Zone 5b)

ClematisGuru, used to be on the site and she used Gro Power plus and she would sware by it. Did you try to google it to see if it's in your area. It's in mine, I was surprised. I use the same fertilizer and amendments as I use for my roses for all my plants including clematis.

Kingsport, TN(Zone 6b)

Thanks diamond - yes I checked on their website to see if anyone in my area carried it and nobody in the whole state of Tn. has it! I can get the flower and bloom product from High Country Gardens but the plus product (which is recommended for clay which is what I have) is not sold anywhere that I can find. WAHH. I wish the American Clem Soc. would sell it (since they recom. it on the website) or one of the clematis growers that you can order from. Its so frustrating to know there is something out there that is so highly recommended but you can't get it.

Please excuse my tantrum lol.

Susan

Toledo, OH(Zone 5b)

Susan if you remind me in a month or so I will check out the source available to me and ship you some from my part of the country. Not everyone has thier garden supplies on the shelves yet.

Poulsbo, WA(Zone 8b)

I order Gro Power flower and bloom from www.highcountrygardens.com.

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.