Happy Birthday Venu/Weeze!!

South China, ME(Zone 5a)

Happy Birthday Weeze, hope you have a wonderful day!!

Thumbnail by pixie62560
Salem Cnty, NJ(Zone 7b)

Happy, happy day, fellow Jersey girl!

Nantucket, MA(Zone 7a)

Weeze, have the very best of days today on your B-Day. Perhaps a day filled with the thoughts of roses in bloom. Some 'Hot Cocoa' for you on this cold day. Patti

Thumbnail by bbrookrd
Southeast, MA(Zone 6b)

Happy Birthday! Hope it brings all the goodies you have been wishing for and the best company to share them with. Have a great day!

Thumbnail by ngam
Lower Hudson Valley, NY(Zone 6b)

Happy Birthday to one of my favorites! Have a great day. I hope you've recovered from the storm and don't get too whacked by the next one.

Thumbnail by victorgardener
Pepperell, MA(Zone 6a)

Happy b-day!

central, NJ(Zone 6b)

Has anyone heard from her? I know lots of folks at the shore were still without power.

Hope you have a great b-day!!! Hope Jack treats you good.

Thumbnail by flowAjen
Dover, PA(Zone 6b)

Sending you a touch of Spring along with an arm full of Birthday Wishes. Holly

Thumbnail by HollyAnnS
(Ronnie), PA(Zone 6b)

Happy Birthday!!!

Jersey Shore, NJ(Zone 7a)

Thanks for all the birthday wishes!! Jack told a little lie to get me out of work an hour early (I knew there was a reason I keep him around) Then he made me some cocktails (so if I'm slurring my typing, you know why) AND he made me dinner. Almost entirely by himself, kinda, somewhat. Bonus: flowers, endowed card, balloons and tastycake cupcakes for dessert. He's a keeper :) Mamma Nature is even kicking in since the job said "if you don't want to drive in the snow, feel free to stay home tomorrow" OhohohohKay!!

And now all the beautiful blooms! You guys are THE best!!

Salem Cnty, NJ(Zone 7b)

I was hoping you weren't hit with a power outage. Way to go, Jack!!!

Endowed card??? Hmmmmm. May I ask how well endowed? ^_^

More than a mouthful ....or two vehicles needed at the local nursery^_^

No power outages here Jan, how are you doing down there? It seems the wicked snowiful storms have been coming from the south.

snowiful....that's a Dnut word ;)

Dover, PA(Zone 6b)

Oh it all sounds like a wonderful Birthday and a bonus day off work. Yep a keeper! Enjoy enjoy!

Salem Cnty, NJ(Zone 7b)

Definitely snowiful! Already have about 3-4" on the ground and they said it wasn't going to start getting serious til 2am here.

Jeff's school already called off tomorrow and Thursday. We'll see if he even goes in on Friday.

I'd like an endowed card.

central, NJ(Zone 6b)

Sounds like a great time, Weeze.

Hee hee!

I just looked out. It's snowing!! Yay. This is a wetter snow, so it's sticking to all the tree branches. Makes everything so pretty. Especailly since I don't have to worry about driving in it tomorrow.

Endowed cards are always nice. My Mom gives us one on our birthdays. She can't see much anymore so I do her checking. I had a great time making out my brother's cards. One said, cash the check stupid, cause you're not getting another one(he lost it last year). My other brother got, To my wonderful son, I love you dearly, but always remember Louise is my favorite. I was snickering like an idiot while writing them out.

Jan, hope you don't get too many snow days or Jeff will be in school in July. Yuk!

Denville, NJ(Zone 6b)

oh geeze Louise.... I missed it by that much... see just goes to show you I was sick this morning and not with it... so sorry buddy.. Happy Belated Birthday

Thumbnail by onewish1
Upper Hudson Valley, NY(Zone 5a)

Oopps! Sorry I missed your special day yesterday! I hope you are still celebrating, especially if you get to take the day off! Hope your birthday was awesome! Eleanor

Thumbnail by grammyphoeb

That's okay. My day didn't start until 4 pm, so I have almost 9 hours left.

hope you're feeling better Allison!!

Denville, NJ(Zone 6b)

thank you

Salem Cnty, NJ(Zone 7b)

LOL on the card sentiments, Weeze. Hope your brothers got as much of a kick out it as you did. Did you mom ever find out what they said?

Jeff may lose some time during their Easter break, but they really don't have to make it up at the end. I hope not anyway.

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.