Looking for Blyth's Love Actually

Kansas City, MO

I should have ordered it when it was offered by Keith. It isn't in his catalog this year. If you know of anyone else offering it I would appreciate the heads up.

K

Houghton Lake, MI(Zone 4b)

Superstition had it last year but sold out early, so I ordered it from Keith Keppel. I haven't checked Superstition's website for this year though.

It is on the Superstition website for this year.

Kansas City, MO

Thank you more than I can say. People like you on this forum are the best!!!!

K

Raleigh, NC

Keith only carries the recent ones now. He hands them off to Mid-America or donates them after that. Check with Paul or Tom at Mid America Gardens, too.

Bakersfield, CA

I don't find Love Actually in the Superstition catalog, but I just saw it on the International Iris website for $12.

internationaliris.com

Raleigh, NC

WAIT A MINUTE - WHAT SUPERSTITION WEBSITE????

Ellinwood, KS(Zone 5b)

What Superstition catalog? I'd like to get one of those too. When did they come out?

Bakersfield, CA

I got my Superstition catalog on the 10th.

Bakersfield, CA

Superstition posts their photos at:

http://community.webshots.com/user/rick103

But there is no Superstition website.

South Hamilton, MA

Catalog arrived yesterday.

Superstition's email is randrcv@sierratel.com. That is how I got my first catalog. I can't remember if there is a charge or not. After you order from them you get a catalog automatically the next year.

Santa Ynez, CA

Superstition is more than happy to answer any ?'s and they have a lot more iris that is not in the catalog.
I will look and see i think I have it, not sure what size it is, I will get back to you.......

Santa Ynez, CA

false alarm, don't have it, sorry

Hebron, KY

Here's the Garden Watchdog link for Superstition. They charge $1.50 for their printed catalog.

http://davesgarden.com/products/gwd/c/1418/

Love Actually pic on their 'website' http://community.webshots.com/user/rickt103

http://home-and-garden.webshots.com/photo/2996500670032621402pLGVAc

It sure is gorgeous!!!!

Greensboro, NC(Zone 7a)

Yup, I emailed and got a fast answer w/ the address to mail the check or money order to and had my catalog in less than a week and a half (they were just about to get them from the printer's when I emailed). I've been honing my list for a bit now:lol:

Santa Ynez, CA

it isn't easy, they have some awesome stuff, and I can tell you first hand their iris are great.......

Greensboro, NC(Zone 7a)

So true! I swear I act like each season for ordering is the only chance I'll ever have to place an order:lol: Really should pace myself but it is hard =)

Santa Ynez, CA

I know, I say the same thing each, just order some, it isn;t like I won't ever order iris again:)

Greensboro, NC(Zone 7a)

emailed Superstition and they have very few Love Actually left--suggested mailing in order asap and a likelihood that it would be sold out (so have a sub suggestion on your order or be ready for a refund).

International Iris (link posted above in this thread) has it for $12 on their website too.

Santa Ynez, CA

dmac085, you can email your order to Super and send your check in, by emailing you will more than likely hold that iris, that's what I do with them, they are very nice about that kind of thing. I decided to get Adoree this year and that is the way I did it, so I was sure to get it:)

Greensboro, NC(Zone 7a)

Cool! Good to know:) I think I have an order laid out. I'm such a fiend for the bold solid blue ones that I have a hard time not choosing a whole list of only blue ones:lol:

Thanks for letting me know!

Winnsboro, TX

I'm too busy with my order list from Dee's to even bother with looking at anyone else's irises. I think I have about 500 or so on my want list from D. Now I've got to narrow that list down a great deal. LOL too many irises too little money to go around.

Marian

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.