CLOSED: America's 30th bake-off cookbook from Pillsbury

Anyone interested? This is a small, thin cookbook...less than 100 pages. Published in 1982 and in good shape. I usually write in my cookbooks but can't find any writing w/ just flipping through. Guess I never cooked anything from it after buying it on impulse. How about "Golden Crescent Cheese Braid" or "Hungry Jack Biscuit Breakfast to Go" or "Pineapple Cheesecake Bars" or "Date in San Antonio Cake"? LOL

What would be a good trade? Not seeds...something rooted and healthy.

Bad time of the year right now to ask, but I'd like something to grow outside that doesn't mind stupid cold, blaring heat and dad-gum baked clay soil. Iris maybe? Some pretty little daylilies that have spread too far for you?

We can trade later in the year after the world warms up a bit. I can't plant outside yet.

I'm just anxious to get to put this on after I decided to say "goodbye" to it.

Thumbnail by Aunt_A
New Iberia, LA(Zone 9a)

I like to get one but I don't have anything to trade. =(
That is ok let someone else to trade with you so have fun... =)

This message was edited Feb 3, 2010 8:03 AM

Looks like maybe no-one wants it yet.

Maybe we can trade a book. I like non-fiction unless it is Brock and Bodie Thane but I've read a lot of their books already. I don't need any more cookbooks or misc books or writing books. How about books by PERRY STONE? I have a couple of his and would like more. However, most people don't have his books. I'd even take some old romance paperback books written by SANDY MILLER. I collect them and give them back to her so she can have some copies of the books she wrote.

Okay, hey...I'd REALLY like to trade for a round trip for 2 to Israel. LOL.

Oh goodness, it must be getting late 'cause I'm getting goosey and smiling at my silly writings.

LOL

springfield area, MO(Zone 5b)

I tell ya what, you mail the book to me,
then wire me some money to go to Hawaii,
when I return, I'll wire your change back!

sound like a deal?

don't be scammed now LOL

ok seriously, I already have a bread book, I think Pillsbury, that I never use either lol

I think there is a book forum here at Daves, maybe you would get more takers on that, or on the recipes forum.
I would think someone would have some iris or something....

FrillyLily,

Only Hawaii??? How about a full world tour? LOL

Oh, I forgot, with my funds balance, you wouldn't get beyond the edge of MO.

LOL

How's the weather there? More snow?

Yuck. I'm tired of this snow stuff.

Thanks for the ideas but I was just playing around with moving stuff out of my life and thought I'd see what happened.

Oh well, no trips to anywhere.

P.S. Can you believe people are really scammed by those e-mails? I found a million, but ain't got nobody to share it with. Now, if you send me your bank account info, I'll put most of it in your account...

Say what???? Who lost their marbles??? LOL

springfield area, MO(Zone 5b)

Yeah, kinda asking for it lol
especially when little ol me gets such a personal please help me email from the king of Nigeria LOL

well so far no more snow, although they are calling for 4-6 inches more last I knew.
Can't wait for spring, I'd even be happy with a Sunny day!

so many daylilies I planted last year, can't wait to see em bloom!

So true...

I would like to see a bright Sunny day again, too.

Where are you, sun???

Post a Reply to this Thread

You must log in and subscribe to Dave's Garden to post in this thread.