Tropical waterlily swaps

Clayton, NC(Zone 8a)

It might be a good time to discuss what tropical waterlily tubers folk have to trade, in time to send them while the weather is mild enough to travel and start them off early. Photo's of many at: http://www.flickr.com/photos/21940871@N06/

I'll be thinning out some of the following: • Albert Greenberg • Anne Emmett • Barbara Barnett • Black Prince • Colorata • Director Moore • Gigantea Immutabilis, de Lestang, violacea • Hickory Bend Ruth • Islamorada • Jack Wood • King of Siam • King of the Blues • Lavender Lace • Leopardess • M. Ganna Walska • Marian Strawn • Miami Rose • Midnight • Ostara • St. Louis Gold • Tina • White Delight • Wood's Blue Goddess • Yellow Dazzler - Night bloom tropical waterlilies - H.C. Haarstick • Jennifer Rebecca • Maroon Beauty • Mrs. GC Hitchcock • PinkNight • Red Cup • Red Flare • Sturtevantii • Trudy Slocum • Wood's White Knight

Regards, andy

Thumbnail by adavisus
West Palm Beach, FL(Zone 10a)

Oh darnit! I wish I had some to trade I only have one left and honestly Im not sure what its name is anymore. Blast those koi for eating em all!!

This is a good time to get working on my water garden though so thanks for the reminder!!

noonamah, Australia

I have one similar colour to the ones in your photo. Not sure what time of night it opens but stays open til about mid morning. The others are a white and a purple, both flower during the day.

Thumbnail by tropicbreeze

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.