Arisaemas and Hellebores for shade gardens

silver spring, MD(Zone 7a)

Hellebores and Aresaemas co-op is going. Check the co-op forum. Aresaemas $1.00 each Hellebores $3.00 each. Come join us

Cedar Rapids, IA(Zone 5a)

Thanks! My order is in - Dax

Yeah I just don't want anyone to miss out. I've been so dissapointed so many times.

Taylorsville, KY

Could you tell me how to do a co-op? I've looked today and at other times and can't seem to find them....thanks very much....kim

Cedar Rapids, IA(Zone 5a)

Hi - Just go to the "Communities" tab on the Home Page -- then click on Discussion Forums - you'll get a long list of topics - go to the far right and scroll down -- at Dave's Garden Communities, Co-ops is the 5th. one down -- there you go! Dax

Taylorsville, KY

THAT was too easy. I'm at work but I'll be back this weekend to order...I LOVE my hellebores and these are gorgeous. Thank you ever so....kim

Lucketts, VA(Zone 7a)

These are excellent prices for some really great shade plants that are hardy in a wide range of zones. I don't understand why this thread in the "Shady Gardens" forum hasn't been viewed by more members?

Do you think it cold be because of the economy? That's what I'm thinking is happening.

Yehudith

Hahira, GA(Zone 8b)

Yehudith - Personally, I think that G-d is making it cold b/c people like Algore said "global warming"! And He is laughing!! Samantha

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.