CLOSED: Seeds for Non-seed items

Northeast, AR(Zone 7a)

I have lots of seeds to trade. However, I'm not interested in receiving seeds in exchange, as I already have a drawerful that I need to plant. I would be interested in trading for the following:

Donna Dewberry painting supplies, books, and DVDs
Bob Ross oil painting DVDs and supplies

Stash brand Jasmine Blossom green tea (10 tea bags per package of seeds) (my favorite tea but can't find it locally)

Tai chi DVDs

Meditation DVDs
Meditation CDs

Zumba dance DVDs
Other dance or workout DVDs

I'd also trade for hand-painted artwork to put on my new privacy fence. I'm going to have a big butterfly shaped sign that says "The Butterfly Ranch". And I'll decorate the fence with butterflies and flowers. If you'd like to paint a butterfly, hummingbird, flower, or garden scene on an old fence picket or piece of plexiglass, I'd trade for it. It needs to be some weather-resistant material that I can drill holes in to hang it on the fence.

I'm not sure what else I'm looking for. If you have something you think might interest me, make an offer. I have oodles of seeds and I like to clear out last year's seeds before I begin collecting this year's seeds. All of the seeds below were gathered from summer thru fall of 2009.

All my seeds are packaged in small ziplocks and labeled. All seeds come from open-pollinated plants and may or may not come true from seed, but most do. You can see my trade list to see pictures of most of these. I haven't updated my trade list, so only the seeds listed here in this post are currently available. I have an abundance of most of these seeds so if you want more than one package, I can probably fill your request. I mail all seeds in a bubble mailer. Here's a list of what I have and how many seeds are in each pack:

Amaranthus:
Celosia – Fuscia - 500
Celosia – Yellow - 500
Oeschberg – burgundy, 7 ft tall - 500
Caudatus "Viridis" - Green Tails - 50+
Caudatus - Love Lies Bleeding - 50+

Hollyhocks – 50:
Lemon Blush
Black Watchman
Pink Ruffles
Coral Pink
Garden Mix – mix whatever I gathered in 2009

Four Oclocks – 20:
Yellow
Fuscia
Custard & Cream bicolor

Hibiscus – 25:
Moy Grande
Bubblegum Pink
Dinnerplate Dark Pink
Dinnerplate Light Pink
Texas Star – red

Vines:
Speckled Swan Gourd – 10
Apple Gourd - 10
Purple Hyacinth Bean – 15
Ipomoea Quamoclit – Cypress Vine – 20
Japanese Morning Glory – Hatsu Arashi (blue) – 10
Ipomoea Corditriloba – Purple Fantasy morning glory (small lavender blooms) – 10
Passiflora Incarnata – Maypops, Passion Flower - 10

Gateway Joe Pye Weed – 50+

Paulownia Tree - 25+

Datura - Moonflower - fragrant - 50+

Purple Japanese Iris – Epaulette – 50+

Louisiana Iris - Festive Dream - 20

Ruellia – Mexican Petunia – 25

Stachys Byzantine – Lambs Ears – 50

Pink Chaste Tree – 25

Bronze Fennel – 50

Cinnamon Basil – 50

Dill - 20+

Italian Large Leaf Basil - 50

Sweet Banana Pepper - 20

Okra - 20

Cantaloupe - very sweet - 25

Sweet Black Cherry - 10

Bachelor Button - Polka Dot Mix - 50

Bachelor Button - Blue Boy - 50

Echinacea Purpurea - Purple Coneflower - 25

Amsonia Blue Star – 25

Siberian Wallflower - 30

Canna Tama Tulipa – 5 (orange and yellow bicolor with honeysuckle like blooms – hummingbirds love it – may not come true from seeds)

If interested, let me know.

NancyAnn

This message was edited Feb 9, 2010 8:15 PM

Thumbnail by ButterflyChaser
Somerset, KY(Zone 6b)

How about a trade? I would like Hollyhocks Lemon Blush and the garden mix, Purple Janpanese Iris, Lambs ear, or amsonia blue star for a birdhouse gourd painted with either sunflowers or pansy's.

Northeast, AR(Zone 7a)

Hi Marti, a birdhouse gourd painted with pansies sounds beautiful. I have plenty of the seeds you requested and would be happy to send you some of all of them in exchange. If that sounds good to you, dmail me your address and I'll get the seeds in the mail this week. Thanks for your offer!

NancyAnn

Somerset, KY(Zone 6b)

You have a dmail

Chillicothe, IL(Zone 6a)

How about a trade? I have a copy of the meditation CD used at Mayo Clinic for chronic pain sufferers. I would like Speckled swan gourd and cinnamon basil. What do you think?

Mickey

Northeast, AR(Zone 7a)

The snow plows cleared the main highways today so I was able to mail everybody's seeds today. Thank you guys for the exciting trades.

I still have plenty of seeds if anyone else is interested in trading.

NancyAnn

DeLand/Deleon Spring, FL(Zone 8b)

Butterflychaser, did you get my d-mail?
mj

Northeast, AR(Zone 7a)

Yes, MJ. I'm sorry, I'm not doing SASEs at this time.

DeLand/Deleon Spring, FL(Zone 8b)

ok...never hurts to check
thanks

Northeast, AR(Zone 7a)

Anyone else interested in trading? I have plenty of seeds. I've added a few other seeds to my original post.

NancyAnn

Brooksville, FL(Zone 9a)

I'm interested and I've got Zoomba dance DVDs and zoomba sticks....

dm me and lets talk.

Janet

Northeast, AR(Zone 7a)

That sounds great, Janet. I sent you a dmail. Zumba is exactly what I've been wanting to learn.

Northeast, AR(Zone 7a)

Mickey, I received the meditation CD. It's exactly what I needed. Thank you!!! You should be receiving your seeds soon. I hope you enjoy them.

NancyAnn

Chillicothe, IL(Zone 6a)

Nancy Ann, I got the seed yesterday, It is wonderful. I cant wait till spring to plant them. Thank you!!

Mickey

(Chris) Des Moines, IA(Zone 5a)

Not sure if you'd like VCR tapes, but I have two.. one is Tai Chi (Yang Short Form) and the other is Billy Blanks Tae Boxing.. would love to have the Hollyhock Mix and Cinnamon Basil.

If you're interested, dmail me :)

thanks!

Northeast, AR(Zone 7a)

Sorry, Clan, I can't use the VCR tapes, only DVDs. Thanks for the offer though.

NancyAnn

Northeast, AR(Zone 7a)

I still have plenty of seeds left if anyone else has something interesting to trade. I'm trying to think of what else I might be interested in. I love crafty things, particularly items I can display in my gardens--little gnome doors, tree faces, handmade hummingbird feeders, birdhouses, etc. If you can think of something, let me know.

Thanks for the wonderful trades I have coming!

NancyAnn

Lindenhurst, NY

Hey girlfriend - how are you doing? Sorry i dont hve anything to offer you but wanted to say hi and ask how you are.
take care
Maureen

Northeast, AR(Zone 7a)

Hi Maureen!! I'm doing great, thank you for asking. I'm going to email you right now, so check your personal email when you get a chance.

NancyAnn

Post a Reply to this Thread

You must log in and subscribe to Dave's Garden to post in this thread.