charity baby / youth quilts

(thunder)Wildwood, FL(Zone 9a)

If you are willing to make a baby / youth quilt,..and send it to me.....

I have Half yard pieces of fabric, I will send to the first six people who respond. I will be giving these quilts to my local sheriffs office.

They will be used for "first response" units responding to calls involving babies and children, the quilts will be given to the child, for them to keep....a touch of love ...in a time of need.

If you are able to make a complete quilt.....that would be great !!! If you can make a quilt top, and send fabric/s for the reverse side....I will add batting, and do the quilting......If you can just do a top...that would be fine too...what ever you can do to help me.....please let me know....

It can be any type of block design you are comfortable with, does not need to be complicated.
four patch, nine patch, (check out Mittsy's thread for some great easy ideas) what ever blocks
you like to make.

I would like to be able to give at least one quilt per month...any help would be most appreciated....

If you don't want to do this for me, and my area.....maybe you could check with your own local law enforcement....they probably would love a donation......

http://www.whittlesfabrics.com/cgi-bin/Store/store.cgi coordinating fabrics available here

THANK YOU
thunder

Thumbnail by barefootT
This thread has 179 replies. This forum is accessible only to subscribing members of Dave's Garden. There are many free features here, and about half of our forums are completely open to all members. And learn more about Dave's Garden, and explore the benefits of becoming a subscribing member.

Want to join? Register here. Already signed up? Click here to login!