Zeebedee

Ashdown, AR(Zone 8a)

My friend has a dog named Zeebedee so when I saw this iris on Blue J I forward the picture to her. Now she wants it and Blue J is sold out for 2010. I googled and binged but can't find any other sources. Anyone know where she can buy one?

Peggy

Raleigh, NC

Check your spelling and make sure you want this one. The iris name is spelled Zebedee.

Mitch Jameson introduced this one in 1995 at Knee-Deep in June. Looks like he hybridized and registered several 1990-2000, then nothing until 2007, then nothing since. I don't know him, so don't know his status, if he's still hybridizing. found the following address -

Knee-Deep in June
708 N. 10th
St. Joseph, MO 64501

also check with Comanche Acres in Mo. because they carry a lot of Jameson's intros. They may know him.

And check with Rainbow Iris Farms in Iowa. I heard the young man (maybe his family, too?) speak who took over Rainbow and, I believe, moved it to Iowa. I found information using Google that Rainbow bought out the stock from Gormley Greenery when they closed up shop. Jameson's intro'd in 2000 through Gormley, so maybe they carry some of his, too.

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.