CLOSED: Seed trade 30 pack exchange

columbia, TN(Zone 7a)

Anyone interested in a 30 pack seed exchange? I will send you 30 and you can send me 30. Most packs will have at least 25 seds some that I have less of will have 5-10 seeds. I have been so blessed with seeds have more than I can ever use, and would like to get some surprises. Seeds must be labeled and sent in bubble wrap. Mine are a mix of annuals and perennials, mostly perennials. Have many more than what's on my trade list. Annette

St. Annaparochie, Netherlands

it seems me a good plan to surprise each other with 30 kinds of seeds. I would like to join this trade.

Brooksville, FL(Zone 9a)

I would like to join ya, as I have over 240 seeds and no way am I going to plant all of them....

let me know if we need to list what we would like to trade ya for.

Janet

Billerica, MA(Zone 6a)

Same here. Can you handle another bundle of 30? I have so many varieties I haven't listed yet I'm afraid they'll get too old before I can get around to listing them or planting them. Would love to pass some on in a surprise trade.

columbia, TN(Zone 7a)

send a dmail with your addy and I'll reply. Am glad some re interested Annette

Munden, KS

Hi Anette,Can I get in yet? I can come up with 30 different ones for you. Karen W in KS

columbia, TN(Zone 7a)

You are in. kwolflady!!!!!!!

Blue Ridge Mtns, VA(Zone 7a)

What a good idea, Annette. I'm in the same boat as rockgardner, and haven't taken the time to make a list. I'm sure I have 30 extra packs available. My criteria as far as numbers per pack mirrors yours.

Hi Annette,
This morning I have the envelope bags filled with seeds.
I've completed my list on DG. http://davesgarden.com/community/trading/list.php?list=have&member=Flinter
The envelope will be post tomorrow. I wish you much fun and success with seeds!

This message was edited Jan 24, 2010 12:16 PM

Thumbnail by Flinter
west allis, WI(Zone 4b)

Do you still have an opening for a 30 pk exchange? I'm real interested.........b

columbia, TN(Zone 7a)

Went crazy this weekend sorting and packing up seeds, came up with 2 more trades of 30 plus packs. Did the plus because some of the trades are small, and unusual so I split them up. dmail me if interested in a 30 for 30 trade. Thanks Annette

Marietta, MS(Zone 7b)

Flinter, what is that beautiful pink flower?

ants

Hi Ants,
The beautiful pink flower is the 'Crepis rubra rosea'. It is an easy annual, looks like a pink dandelion. I've got her last year from a trade and harvest a lot of seeds, so....... if you are still interested, i can send you some.

Thumbnail by Flinter
Marietta, MS(Zone 7b)

Hi Flinter,

I would love some :) Dandelions are one of my favorite flowers. I don't see many here & they remind me of home (which is about 780 miles away from here). And the pink one you have is just so beautiful. Is there anything on my list you would like to trade?

ants

This message was edited Jan 26, 2010 6:41 PM

Brooksville, FL(Zone 9a)

Flinter

would you by chance have any seeds that I could trade you for?

I love those and have a spot that needs something (in pink) to go with my light blues....

Janet

I just took a look at your list and have sweet peas that you would love I also have some others that will be a surprise should you have enough for a trade.

This message was edited Jan 26, 2010 7:34 PM

Port Norris, NJ(Zone 7b)

Would like to join this swap. Have a list in my garden diary
http://davesgarden.com/community/blogs/m/Cris316/

Only ones that has been promised so far are the plumbago.

columbia, TN(Zone 7a)

Cris your in send me your addy by dmail. Annette

Blue Ridge Mtns, VA(Zone 7a)

Annette, thank you very much for the seeds. Wow what a nice variety. Yours are on the way, just came back from the PO. Susan

Munden, KS

Hi Annette, Recieved you envelope of seeds today. Thank you for all the new ones I don't have yet. This was a wonderful idae you had..You should be getting your from me any day now. Karen W in KS

Hi Annette, I received your envelope today! More then 6000km in 3 days! Thats very fast. Thanks for all the seeds! It 's a big puzzle for me to discover the Latin name's behind the Englisch/American names. I like this puzzle very much!

Brooksville, FL(Zone 9a)

I also received mine, and I'm so thrilled as so many of them I don't have.

I mailed your envelope out today.

Thanks so much.

Janet

edited for spelling and to update when envelope went out.

This message was edited Jan 29, 2010 8:20 PM

Newport News, VA(Zone 11)

Hi Annette
Got my seeds today! What a great idea and so many varieties without duplicates! Thanks so much! Yours should be arriving any day now, and I hope you enjoy mine too.

Post a Reply to this Thread

You must log in and subscribe to Dave's Garden to post in this thread.