AeroPilates Performer with Rebounder

mid central, FL(Zone 9a)

just wondering if anyone has this apparatus and if they like it.

i've always been intrigued with pilates and at one time bought a book but i just couldn't get into it because i didn't know if i was really doing it right or not.

i've been checking into different exercise machines, treadmills, gliders, etc. and came across this pilates machine. not really a machine as the person does all the work but long story short, i bought one. the ones i priced were anywhere between 500 and 2600 but i happened to be surfing the tv and QVC had a really good one on sale for under 400. i priced gym memberships and all kinds of equipment and i think i'll get pretty much bang for my buck with this thing. most importantly, it can be done at home and it is easy on the joints.

it's not here yet and i haven't told DP it's coming. lol i'm hoping he will use it too and since it will be parked in the living room, hope he at least likes it!

This thread has one reply. This forum is accessible only to subscribing members of Dave's Garden. There are many free features here, and about half of our forums are completely open to all members. And learn more about Dave's Garden, and explore the benefits of becoming a subscribing member.

Want to join? Register here. Already signed up? Click here to login!