Dragonfly62's or Bev

Winnsboro, TX

Has anyone heard from Dragonfly62 aka Beverly Scott or Bev?
Ya'll might recall she was one of our Regulars on here and was having alot of medical problems around Thanksgiving. She's the one that was giving up smoking too.

I'm worried about her. You know we get so tied up in other things sometimes we let friends slip away without noticing.
If you have heard from Bev lately please let me know.

I think maybe we should all say a little prayer for her and her family. I will write her and see if she responds. Hopefully she's ok and just busy with other stuff.

Lord please let our Iris,Daylily, Hosta, and gardening buddy be ok! Sending Angels to look for and watch over Beverly and family!
God Bless each of you reading this,
Love Marian

Winnsboro, TX

When I said in the above post that I would write her, I meant that I would write her and send her snail mail. I wrote her a dmail one day last week and have never heard back from her. Please pray for her!!!
Marian

Marietta, MS(Zone 7b)

Marian, I have not seen her on here lately & have not heard from her. Just looked at her page & Journal was updated on January 5. I hope everything is alright. Sending prayers her way.

ants

Winnsboro, TX

Thanks Ant's, I have her addy so I'm writting her.

Ok, I think we all need to send our Angels to watch over Bev and her family. I know she has alot on her plate and can use our prayers and thoughts no matter what is keeping her away from the computer.
Bev dear friend, we're sending positive thoughts your way and praying for the Lord to wrap his loving arms around you.
Your Gardening, Iris, Daylily, Hosta, Buddy,
Marian

Putnam County, IN(Zone 5b)

She has been very active on a new Daylily Site online so as far as I know she is okay.

Cut Bank, MT(Zone 3a)

There are a few others I have not seen much of and suspect the same has happened there.

Putnam County, IN(Zone 5b)

There seems to be alot of them there. I joined but I don't hybridize and it seems the majority of them on there. do. So I have not found a lot to participate in there. Lots of great photos there tho.

Winnsboro, TX

Ahhh, yes that's what Bev is doing and it is an awesome sight. I'm just lazy and it's hard enough for me to figure out one or two websites, much less several new ones.

I don't hybridize either, but who knows one of these days I may very well try it if I had someone who would take me by the hand and show me EXACTLY what to do and how to do it. (grin)

Of course I do sow my own daylily seeds that have been self polinated.
You never know what your going to get that way.

At least she's ok, I was really worried about her. Thanks for getting back with me. Bev emailed me also.

Happy Gardening, winter sowing, and day dreaming about spring blooms.
Marian

springfield area, MO(Zone 5b)

ok so is the link to the 'new daylily site' a secret ?

:)

Nilwood, IL(Zone 5b)

Frily, The new daylily site is free and a lot of fun. Marion don't let the hybridizers stop you. There are a lot of us on there that don't do it. It is mydaylilies.com Come on over. Thank all of you so much for being angels that were worried about me. Bev OR bluedog 2 over there.

Thumbnail by dragonfly62
springfield area, MO(Zone 5b)

that is a beautiful picture.

I did join, but I didn't care for it as well as DG!
This is 'home' to me!

Nilwood, IL(Zone 5b)

I know. I have been with Dave's for 5 yrs and will stay but you can visit both it is free. We are glad to have you if so. BEV

Thumbnail by dragonfly62

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.