Update

Plainwell, MI(Zone 6a)

Just wanted to drop a very quick note and let you all know, my mom passed away this week. I pretty much was living at Hospice with her. I apologize for any inconvience I caused any of you these past 3 weeks.
I'll talk to you soon, Birdie
ps. i'm attaching a pic of new yrs day, these are my kids and grandchildren. One son and daughter in law are missing from the pic.

Thumbnail by 1Birdie
Sanford, MI(Zone 5a)

sorry to hear about your mom hugs very nice group of kids you got there !!
Gloria

Fenton, MI(Zone 5b)

So very sorry to hear about your loss.
I see you have allot of love and support to see you through
this very difficult time.
God bless you and your family.
Julie

AuGres, MI(Zone 5b)

Birdie,

I'm so very sorry about your mom. Please accept my condolences.

I love the family picture. You've got some great looking kids and grandkids. They look like they know how to have fun!!

Brenda

Jenison, MI(Zone 6b)

SO sorry to hear of your mother's passing! My family's thoughts and prayers are with you.

On a completley differnent note, thats a great photo! Brilliant idea! Are you in the middle w/ hubby?

Lachine, MI

So sorry for your loss. Prayers are with you. May God comfort you and all your family.

Plainwell, MI(Zone 6a)

Thankyou for your condolences. Anyone who has gone through a loss, understands. Kind words are so comforting. I won't be online for about a week, while i try to straighten things out.
On a side note............. Kris, thats Chuck and I in the middle, thanks for the compliment. My daughter who's on the far left is a professional photographer. here's a link to her site if you ever need any pic's . She's made quite a name for herself in the lower half of Michigan. She does traditional stuff, but her forte' is doing things a little artsy or different.

http://www.katiedewinter.com/

Allen Park, MI(Zone 6a)

Very sorry for your loss.

paul

Jerome, MI(Zone 5b)

sorry about your loss, keep your memories..forever..

smiles..Diana...

Williamsburg, MI(Zone 4b)

That photo is a wonderful tribute to your mother! Just look what she had a hand in producing.

Bad Axe, Mich., FL(Zone 5a)

Birdie, I am sorry to hear of your mother's passing. May God and all of your DG friends give you comfort.

Gladwin, MI(Zone 5a)

Take care of yourself. Our thoughts are with you.

I agree, the photo is a great tribute to your mother. What a fun photo.

Winston-Salem, NC(Zone 7a)

Very sorry to hear about your mother. That is one happy famiy! Great picture.

Plainwell, MI(Zone 5b)

Birdie, sorry for your loss you are always in my thoughts. Hope the rest of the year goes well for you, so far lots of sickness for your family. Can not wait to see you again always a great time. We are entering a very busy time in our family also. My daughter Amanda will graduate with he associates degree in May... Wedding for her and Justin in July. Let alone the showers and parties!!! We are excited about all. I am so sorry about you mother. Thanks for the update and love the photo. Ronna

(susie) Hastings, MI(Zone 5a)

Hey Ladies I Have the New Spring swap posted & Birdie Frankie & Dasiy are doing their Daily Dance
with each other :)
sweet Pea is turning 5 Mo's old on Monday :) If I feel good after my CT I Will come home & Make her that special CornBread cake she loves :)) & Let her Invite Frankie & Daisy to share with her.

Have a great weekend
susie

Thumbnail by deejay9
Bay City, MI(Zone 6a)

sorry to hear this my thoughts and prayers are with you and yours!!

Auburn Hills, MI(Zone 6a)

Very sorry for your loss.

cheryle

Cedar Springs, MI(Zone 5b)

Great photo!
My thoughts & prayers are with you & yours.

Thumbnail by Cottage_Rose
Au Gres, MI(Zone 5a)

Birdie

So sorry to hear of the passing of your mom. Although words seem to say so little, hold on to the wonderful memories that you and your mom have shared. Those memories will be in your heart today and forever more.

Deann

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.