Tradelist updated

Polkton, NC(Zone 7b)

Hope you can come by and look at my seeds for trade. I am open to almost any kind of seed trade, not just what I have listed for my wants. Thanks

http://davesgarden.com/community/trading/list.php?list=have&member=ansonfan

Somerset, KY(Zone 6b)

Hi, George, How are you?
I looked at your list and saw a couple of things that would be nice in my garden, but I have not been able to get my list completed as most of the seeds I have are from trades and all I have is a common name and color. ie: hollyhock, single, white. I love your Appleblooms grass. It is beautiful. One I get the seeds I have planted, I'll be looking for things to add for next year. So I will keep in touch. OK

Noblesville, IN(Zone 5a)

I would like some of these seeds (Elecampagne
Inula helenium) if I can find something you would like. Can you give me an idea? I don' have anything on your want list.

Lancaster, OH(Zone 6a)

would love some cleome, lions ear, and possiby black eyed susan but I dont have anything from your list. I Have coin plant, scarlet runner beans, single white hollyhock and urple coneflower seeds if any of those are tempting?

Polkton, NC(Zone 7b)

These went out today:
marti001
makshi

Polkton, NC(Zone 7b)

ladybarber101 yours went out today
Dmac085 yours went out today

Lancaster, OH(Zone 6a)

sent yours out today as well . Thanks again..

Biggs, KY(Zone 6a)

I'd love to have White Spider Flower and Jerusalem Artichoke but i don't have anything on your want list. Is there something else you might like? I have a few common flowers and some veggies, mostly OP varieties. I have some nice tomatoes.

Polkton, NC(Zone 7b)

CanjuninKy yours went out today

Biggs, KY(Zone 6a)

Thanks. I'll get yours out in the next couple of days. I love trading!

Polkton, NC(Zone 7b)

ME TOO :o}

Billerica, MA(Zone 6a)

If it's not too late and you can find some things in my have list I'd like to trade for any of the following items:

Anise Hyssop
Agrimony
European Columbine
Rattlesnake Master
Elecampagne
Lion's Ear

Thanks

Polkton, NC(Zone 7b)

Rockgardner
Gardenquilts
AuntieMae

Yours went out in the mail this morning!

Post a Reply to this Thread

You must log in and subscribe to Dave's Garden to post in this thread.