Happenings at our house

Biggs, KY(Zone 6a)

Yesterday was a good day here. It got up to nearly 50!!! So nice doing the work without having to be all bundled up. Took the horses off the tie line and got them back in their lots. But not without excitement. Shaq and Firefly had to take turns running up to the road a few times. Nearly gave me a coronary when Firefly went out on the highway to turn around just as a car came by. Stupid horses. But they settled in well after their little escapades. We can finally drive the truck back down to the house. Yipee. Makes life so much easier. Finally got my package from Mom that UPS could not deliver until 4 days late. It's a food processor and it was broken when it got here. Mom didn't think to insure it so it's a loss. But she sent 12 "D" batteries. She is so thoughtful. Picked up 5 eggs. Went with DH to feed the other 6 horses across the mountain. He usually does them and I do the animals by the house. Tug is really growing. Be glad when I can get him out and work with him a bit. He is still as gentle as can be. My hip is hurting this morning so I won't be getting out until later. But it is supposed to be another warm day with no rain and even a bit of sunshine. God is good!

This thread has 9 replies. This forum is accessible only to subscribing members of Dave's Garden. There are many free features here, and about half of our forums are completely open to all members. And learn more about Dave's Garden, and explore the benefits of becoming a subscribing member.

Want to join? Register here. Already signed up? Click here to login!