Anyone made on a bird cage before?

Ashland City, TN

Of course that title was meant to say…“anyone ever made a bird cage before” but since you can’t edit a title…it’ll have to stay “imperfect”.

Hey all…I’ve been so busy trying to clean house :0 that I just haven’t stopped long enough to get on the computer for very long. I’ve been reading in though. What I’m up to right now is trying to clean all the green ware that came with all those molds I just bought!! This photo is of about half of what I brought back with me. I have a lot of bisque that will go to goodwill or elsewhere.

BUT my exciting idea is to start working on a bird cage. I have two finches that now have eggs. I’m thinking now that I have a large oval kiln again, I’m going to attempt an elaborate cage that can stand in the corner somewhere and have separate sections to house different families so there is no inbreeding.

Anyone worked on a bird cage before?

The photo is of what green ware I still have to finish cleaning...lol...

This message was edited Jan 16, 2010 3:31 AM

This message was edited Jan 16, 2010 3:32 AM

Thumbnail by scarediecat
This thread has 19 replies. This forum is accessible only to subscribing members of Dave's Garden. There are many free features here, and about half of our forums are completely open to all members. And learn more about Dave's Garden, and explore the benefits of becoming a subscribing member.

Want to join? Register here. Already signed up? Click here to login!