Happy Birthday Mike (mqiq77)

Dacula, GA(Zone 7b)

Hope you had a wonderful day. Sure was a lot warmer anyway (comparatively, lol).

Thumbnail by beclu727
Atlanta, GA(Zone 7b)

Hi Mike, happy belated Birthday. I'm not watching that forum so I'm always behind. But better late than never, right??
I trust you had a great day with family and I hope there may be many more to come.
See at next RU.
Coby

Danielsville, GA(Zone 7b)

Thank you Becky, and Coby. I had a wonderful BD, bless you both. Mike

Cleveland,GA/Atlanta, GA(Zone 7b)

I've been absent for a while but am dropping in to wish you a very happy belated birthday, Mike. I'm working on a project for the upcoming Dr. Seuss exhibit at the Bremen Museum. I'll not be clear until mid-February but want to stop in as time allows and say "Hey!" to Georgia friends.

Thumbnail by MaypopLaurel

Thank you Laurel, I wish you the best on Dr.Seuss prodject.
Beautiful orchids. Cyms? I love them. Mike

You're good Mike...it's a Cym.

Thanks for the well wishes on the project. I embarrassingly spelled Breman "Bremen". Here's the exhibit if you get a chance to go http://www.thebreman.org/exhibitions/special-exhibitions.html

Lizella, GA(Zone 8a)

Happy belated birthday, Mike,,
hugs,

Oh,,, I would LOVE to go to this,,,, I love Dr. Seuss (x-teach here) Maybe I can talk my dh in to going.

I would love to go too.My DW has the ole derad to travel syndron, and it IS in Atlanta!!
Mike

Well the Breman is right next to the x-way, Mike. Tell DW you'll drive (and not cuss or slam on the brakes). Depending on when, maybe you could come and visit me here in Atlanta.

Elaine, LMK if you want to make plans. We could finally meet.

If you are not local, and plan a city trip, make plans to visit the Atlanta Botanical Gardens as well. Their "Orchid Daze" exhibit is about to open. If I'm not working I'll meet anyone at the garden or elsewhere and guide you. We go at least monthly.

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.