SUMMER IS ALMOST HERE!

Jenison, MI(Zone 6b)

SUMMER IS ALMOST HERE!

Thumbnail by Patriotboy247
Winston-Salem, NC(Zone 7a)

oh my gosh! poor dear! Where is this picture from?

Jenison, MI(Zone 6b)

I received it in an email w/ the same heading. I don't know where it was from. Could have been the U. P. from what I have seen and heard about the snow the received this winter. I think its a very telling photo. Cannot imagine how they can find food...

It certainly will pick out the weak ones!

Gladwin, MI(Zone 5a)

That picture was from last year at the very least, as it was seen around DG as well as I received it last year. But what a great picture.

Some said it was photo shopped. I think these people lived in warmer climates. Last year our snow in the woods was almost that deep. You could see where the deer were dragging their bodies through the snow.

Yeah, my boyfriends parents in Wellston, MI had 200 inches over the winter. I missed another great winter!

AuGres, MI(Zone 5b)

Poor deer! Love the pic. So far (knock on wood) we've hardly had any snow at all this winter. I'm looking out the window and seeing more grass than snow at the moment. It's been very mild. I'm sure we're going to get some before spring.

We took advantage of the warmup and got out and pruned all our fruit trees. It was nice being outside for a while. I can't wait till it's planting time but I'm not going to rush it. Two years in a row now we've jumped the gun and planted too soon and then had to run out and cover plants when a late frost came upon us.

I did order three packs of great variety tomato seed the other day. I will start those under lights in mid April.

Lake, MI

Those poor things. I hate that part of nature how she can be so cruel to the wildlife.

We feed the deer out the back door each night, I try to help out a little anyway.

Yes we got hit last year hard the winter with lot's of snow, the winter seems to be moving faster then last year.

Amos

Jenison, MI(Zone 6b)

It feels like I am late getting seeds started b/c of this warmer weather...I think I will start some seeds :))

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.