hummer and dragonfly on iris

Lebanon, OR

the adventures on the quilt has been moved to the sewing and quilting by adm so if you wish to see the quilt with the TINY dragonfly and hummer you will need to go there.

D

here is the link http://davesgarden.com/community/forums/t/1069190/

This message was edited Jan 13, 2010 2:08 PM

Happy Jack, AZ(Zone 5a)

Thanks for the link Dee. That quilt is going to be a piece of art!

Winnsboro, TX

It's not like we don't have enough trouble keeping up with all the post regarding different things. Oh well, I guess I'll have to go there to see it. (frown) I don't like jumping around on here I like sticking close to my gardening buddies sides. Adds a new meaning to attached at the hip. LOL
Thanks for the link Dee.

Houghton Lake, MI(Zone 4b)

Your "iris" quilt is really awesome! I sure am surprised that administration would move your post. We are like a big family here, not as straight laced like some of the other forums. There are a lot of off-topic posts here, which is what makes this forum so much fun. It would be a shame if administration starts deciding what can and cannot be posted here. I hope I don't get in trouble for saying this, but it makes me sad, and it is really how I feel.

Lebanon, OR

Well the own the webpage, so they can do what they think is correct, but will continue to let you guys know how it is going by a note here and then the link the quilt.

My thing is the fact it is IRIS, just not the plant.

D

Lewisburg, KY(Zone 6a)

Wow, that is wonderful! Have you been to the National Quilt Museum?
So many of their quilts are just unbelievable.

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.