Rocky Top Iris Intros

South Hamilton, MA

I don't think that the entire web site is up. However 2010 intros are listed on the right hand side. Click on the picture & there is the description, & parentage of the plants. Looks like an interesting group from hybridizers who are now featured in this site.

Happy Jack, AZ(Zone 5a)

So many new introductions, not enough land, money or time left to get them all! Thanks for the link, they are all so beautiful.

Los Alamos, NM(Zone 5a)

I have never ordered from Rocky Top but love their catalogs -- would like to. They choose great stuff to intro, sell.

Cut Bank, MT(Zone 3a)

I have not seen this site before and OH MY.
Blueberry Fudge
Fallalery
Magnificent Masterpiece
Fabulous. One from another Hybridizer.

I could not figure out how to enlarge the print on the 09 catalog.
Went back and looked again and now I need:
Backdraft.

This message was edited Jan 12, 2010 6:28 PM

Raleigh, NC

where? I didn't know they had a website!

found their 2009 website still up - WHERE IS 2010????

This message was edited Jan 12, 2010 5:38 PM

Happy Jack, AZ(Zone 5a)

I want Blueberry Fudge to go with my Huckleberry Fudge. ^_^

South Hamilton, MA

I found it in a roundabout way very late last night. So could not do a link because my computer skills are nil. Thank you HappyJack Mom. I have delt with Phil for a number of years, he does have a few medians scattered through the yearly catalog, although not introductions. Always ready to sort things out if necessary.

Hannibal, NY(Zone 6a)

I love that Blueberry Fudge!

Raleigh, NC

YUM - their one IB intro is already on my gotta have list.

Cut Bank, MT(Zone 3a)

WHERE IS THE PRICE LIST??? HELP-QUICK PLEASE.

South Hamilton, MA

I suspect it will appear later. Obviously still working on his website, or perhaps someone is doing it for him. Phil is a florist so list will be slower in appearing than those who just run a nursery.

Cut Bank, MT(Zone 3a)

I would love to buy one for me and a few gift ones before they are gone.

South Hamilton, MA

Since his catalog is fairly wide spread & AIS has suggestions to number of plants available before intro., I don't think that they will sprint out of there. Of course those who order earliest get the plants.

Philadelphia, PA(Zone 6b)

Oh Blueberry Fudge - two of my favorite things...and one very lovely iris!!

Philadelphia, PA(Zone 6b)

Sunset Storm is really nice, too...

South Hamilton, MA

Will definately order 'Magnifcent Masterpiece' for the club. I will wait until entire list is out, not just intros, then get in touch with the club treasurer.

Raleigh, NC

Phil emailed me late last night - the 2010 intros webpage is now up and functioning, as y'all already know. He says they are currently fine tuning the flower coloring, proofreading the print catalogue copy, and working at adding new pricing.

He hopes to have a downloadable pdf copy of the catalogue should be online in March.

Cut Bank, MT(Zone 3a)

Thanks Bonjon. I sent an Email but no word yet but will keep my eye peeled.

Lincoln, NE(Zone 5b)

Thanks for the heads up IrisMA...Ron Mullin is my fav in that group :)

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.