CLOSED: MG "aomurasakizyouhantenshibori"

Bluffton, SC(Zone 9a)

That name is too much. LOL. I have some trades, check out my want list or I'm interested in anything fragrant this year.

Thumbnail by CoreHHI
Blue Ridge Mtns, VA(Zone 7a)

Would you be interested in pink or peach Canna seeds? I also have a variety of Japanese MG seeds. LOL...great job on the spelling!

Bluffton, SC(Zone 9a)

Yes I would be interested in those. They just bloom once or do they continually bloom??? You talking a really bright pink??? I like gaudy cannas. My favorite right now is "Wyoming", flowers for the entire summer and into the fall. Happen to have pictures??

Yeah, really bright pink like Hot Pink Lipstick. Here's the pink bloom in August.

Thumbnail by FruitOfTheVine

Mature height is 4' -4-1/2' tall.

Here's the Peach bloom taken the same day in early August.

And height at maturity is 3-1/2' - 4'. Leaves are not the usual green but are more of a dusty bluish-green.

Edited to say: I planted rhizomes in May and I had blooms from July til frost.

This message was edited Jan 11, 2010 9:24 AM

Bluffton, SC(Zone 9a)

The peach one looks good, I'm in the address exchange. Dusty bluish green would give me some contrast and the flowers are odd for a canna or at least I don't see peach ones around here.

Peach it is. I have your envelope ready and have sent you a D-mail. Thanks for the trade.

Thanks for the MG seeds, hope you have good luck with the Canna seeds I sent.

Akron, PA(Zone 6b)

Sending Dmail...
RatherB

Rosamond, CA(Zone 8b)

I am interested in either of those seeds. I have seeds to trade but I have to rifle through and see what they are. Do you have something you want? Do you want to trade or SASE?
Dawn

Munden, KS

Hi, I have Vitex in blue.Do you still have any trades left? Thank you for considering my offer.KarenW in KS

Bluffton, SC(Zone 9a)

Yes I have some seeds left. I'll trade for that.

Rosamond, CA(Zone 8b)

I have hot pink with white centered MG, do you have any odd variety that you would trade for? or
Alcea Rosea “Double Pink
Datura Wrighti
Begonia Grandis(syn. B. evansii)
Mimosa Pudica
Assorted Hollyhocks tall
Hollyhocks Perfectly Pink Yellow centered. Just have a few seeds for 2 people
Malcomia Maritima Virginia Stock
Angels Trumpet
Easter Egg enough for 1 person
Bishop’s Cap old seeds from 02, may not be viable, though kept well.
Hibiscus Syr. Rose of Sharon “Red Heart, late bloomer, for about 4 people.
also mixed variety
Malvaceae (mal-VAY-see-ee) (Info)
Genus: Althaea (AL-thay-uh) (Info)
Species: cannabina ( *****I have enough to send 1 person seeds.
Threadleaf Coreopsis enough for 2
Pink/Blue star light colored Grandpa Otts Morning Glory
Yarrow Achillea invasive, drought tolerant, low maintenance.
Yellow Fern Leaf yarrow
Ratibida Col. Mexican hats enough for 4 peopl
Pink Cleome Cherry Queen enough for 3 people
Tithoni Rotundifolia enough for 3 people seeds are from 07 though.
Red yucca hesperaloe 3 seeds for w people
Cacutus flowering Zinnia
Syberian Iris, purple and white mix, for 3 people
Gaillardia grandiflora
Coreopsis Tinctoria
Mystic Merlin Malva already spoken for.
Morning glory Grandpa O, hot pinkw/white center. 5 people. (I am keeping some, I love the color)

Munden, KS

Great !!! Thank You!!! I'll get it ready so it will go out in the mail Monday. Karen W in KS

Akron, PA(Zone 6b)

Did you recieve my dmail by chance? Just wondering if you would like to trade. It is ok if you decide not, just wondering if you would be interested or if I missed something.
Thank you.
RatherB

Bluffton, SC(Zone 9a)

Kwolflady, I had a busy week and haven't been on Dave's lately. Seeds are going out.

Hellnzn11 what kind of Angels Trumpet? I don't need the name but what sort of color etc?? As far as MG's the one I posted is the only odd one I have. I'll trade for the pink one. I think that would make a nice contrast for some of the other plants I have growing. I seem to have over done blues and purples. One question are they fairly big flowers or the small ones on the hot pink MG??

RatherB oops read your dmail then got busy and haven't been on Dave's. If you send me a SASE I'll send you MG seeds. A few batches of seeds left over.

Rosamond, CA(Zone 8b)

The pink ones are not huge to my recolection but I don't think they were real small either. They stood out with my purple and pink trailing Wave petunias, they looked similar if I recall.

I will send you some and you can send me some of your blue and white ones ok? The ones I have are like yours only pink and white.

Dawn

Bluffton, SC(Zone 9a)

Sounds like a deal Dawn.

Rosamond, CA(Zone 8b)

Can you give me your address? I am too lazy to go hunting, if you don't mind. You can dmail it if it is not in the directory.

Akron, PA(Zone 6b)

I will send out a SASE tomorrow. Would you like any of the seed I had dmailed to you? Unless you have it already?
RatherB

Rosamond, CA(Zone 8b)

Sorry the angels trumpet is white. I am sorry, I have had a bad last few weeks and did not send your seeds, will do tomorrow or Monday.

Post a Reply to this Thread

You must log in and subscribe to Dave's Garden to post in this thread.