I'm so bummed!

Southeast, NE(Zone 5a)

Because of the following, I sent Robin of Iris Sisters Farm a note. Everything I order I get from her. She is great and lives close. What a bummer for me!

http://irises.homestead.com/#

Lebanon, OR

Don't be bummed:) just think she will be nearer IRIS HEAVEN and many of her friends...I know I am glad to have her, close...

D

Hannibal, NY(Zone 6a)

Just think how much larger, and how much faster her rhizomes will grow. I guess it would be sad not to be able to go to her nursery, but there's still mail order. Or you can make a trip to Oregon, and see Robin, and Dee.

Congrats, Robin on your move! Best of luck to a lovely lady, running a great business.

Southeast, NE(Zone 5a)

I knew someone would be positive about it! Hmmm.... My cousin suggested in his Christmas card that we should plan an Oregon vacation. Our loss is Oregon's gain, I suppose. Lucky for you, Dee! :-)

Lebanon, OR

Lucky because we have been close friends for a long time, and every year she comes out during bloom to see Keith Keppel, Barry Blyth, Mid America and myself. Usually stays here and does crosses and helps for one or two days with whatever work I need to do out in the garden..

I can not image not being able to go and see her gardens tho.

Come on up/over:) and if you want I will take you around to Mid America, Robin if set up yet, Keith Keppel, Cooleys, Schreiners:)

D

Spicer, MN

Robin & the Iris Sisters are moving out of God's Country? :o( She was the first one I ordered from back in 2006 I had heard about them because my Brother & Mom had taken many tours of their gardens. I really hadn't become addicted until then. She set me up with so many basic Iris to start with... and only one bloomed the next Spring, Conjuration, but I was still hooked.

I know she is making the move for good reasons. I think she might always be a Husker fan though. :o)

Sharon

Lebanon, OR

I am sure of that. A husker always a husker I understand.

D

Spicer, MN

Our loss is your gain, Dee. Neat!

Los Alamos, NM(Zone 5a)

I am very happy for Robin. I know she will enjoy living in iris paradise. I know where she lived she was very limited for space. Hopefully she will have more in her new home.

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.