Joe Ghio's New Intro's

Winston-Salem, NC(Zone 7a)

http://montereybayiris.org/gallery/ghio10.shtml

Absolutely stunning!

Happy Jack, AZ(Zone 5a)

His TBI are to die for! I love all the ruffles and frills. Thanks for the link.

Santa Ynez, CA

never a disappointment, his stuff is so awesome.........so much for limiting myself, ugh

Happy Jack, AZ(Zone 5a)

Makj, do you have many of Ghio's beauties?

Santa Ynez, CA

I have several, and I am a big fan of his, he has so many awesome colors and combinations......

I have some too. Probably about a dozen or more, many new for me in 09. Such beauties. Hope my new ones bloom this year but we will see!

Santa Ynez, CA

he really puts out some beautiful stuff, you think he can't top a beauty and then here is another to drool over:)

Lincoln, NE(Zone 5b)

Quote from flowrgirl1 :
http://montereybayiris.org/gallery/ghio10.shtml

Absolutely stunning!

Thanks for posting the link!
How can one order any of the ones you posted the link for? I looked all over the site and couldn't find a way to order 'Center Ice'...

Lebanon, OR

If you do not already receive a catalog from Joe then call or write requesting one, can not remember is his cost and if how much...His usually come out March here in OR, then you can order away.

D

I think it is $3 for his catalog. Well worth it. He doesn't do a website anymore. Keppel's intro's will be stunning this year, I'm sure.

dee- will strozzapreti and terra del fuoco be in decent supply this year? I know I will need to order early!

Lebanon, OR

Yup they did well unless Ma Nature and the rain dislikes them but neither in the past has been done in by rain.

I can tell you of two of Keppels for 2010 one is Classic Ring almost like a richer, fuller, TB OREO,the other is the one I posted earlier a bigger brighter PIRATE AHOY...

D

Thanks Dee, They sound nice. I love oreo so better will be great!

Mid America has an Iris that I can't wait to see more of. It is called Dancing in the Dark. Located on page 48 of the 2009 catalog. It's not introduced yet though.

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.