Indoor Hydroponics

Peachtree City, GA(Zone 8a)

Does anyone have anything growing hydro inside? I use to have a lot of things growing insde hydroponically. I had lettuce, tomato and some herbs. I am thinking of starting my indoor hydro again. This was my emily 2008.

Thumbnail by weeding
Peachtree City, GA(Zone 8a)

This was emily a few years back. As you can see the cuban oregano was taking over.

Thumbnail by weeding
Yardley, PA

I grow houseplants in semi hydroponics and have had great success. Caudiciforms, Succulents, Cactus, and African Violets

Thumbnail by Sally0
silver spring, MD(Zone 7a)

I have Dragon Tongue beans, Mazu eggplant, Twisty peppers and Rosa Bianca eggplant, Konasu eggplant and long Taiwanese eggplants growing. One has 24 eggplants on it.

Amherst, VA(Zone 7a)

I know I'm responding to an old post,.... but you've grown african violets hydroponically? I love them, but haven't been to successful with them in dirt.... they never seem to bloom after I buy them, and then eventually die.

Glasgow, United Kingdom

Quote from Skittles2u :
I know I'm responding to an old post,.... but you've grown african violets hydroponically? I love them, but haven't been to successful with them in dirt.... they never seem to bloom after I buy them, and then eventually die.

Hey Skittles,

What system did you use for that? did you build your own?

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.