Marquette, MI(Zone 5a)

seeds
Persicaria orientalis
Kiss-Me-Over-the-Garden-Gate

for postage. or
have hollyhock, 'french' marigold seeds
amaranthus 'Love Lies bleeding' seeds

East Tawas, MI(Zone 5b)

I too, am looking for seeds of the "Kiss~Me~Over~the~Garden~Gate..... any type, but would love to have the Variegated form.
http://davesgarden.com/guides/pf/go/96631/

Was just looking at the new seeds at www.summerhillseeds.com. They are selling kiss-me-over-the-garden-gate.

Bubba1

Somerset, KY(Zone 6b)

A DG member named Tree_Climber has this plant and in both colors. Maybe you could ask her for seeds.

Winchester, KY(Zone 6a)

I have plenty of KMOGG seeds, glad to share for SASBE. I think a bubble envie would be the best bet- I believe they may get crushed in a regular one.
Neal

Neal-

I would love some! Can I send you the envelope in a couple of days?

Bubba1

Winchester, KY(Zone 6a)

Sure Bubba, I've got enough for 3 packs, and I don't believe I'll be sowing any since they've been reliably reseeding themselves the last couple of years. I'd forgotten that I sent out several extra packs for the Piggy Swap, so till I hear from grannymarsh and elfenqueen, I'll just mark all 3 packs spoken for :-)

Thank you! I will get my envelope out today or tomorrow. I usually use a piece of printer paper folded in half as a label I tape over the front of a used bubble envelope. Will this be okay for you?

Winchester, KY(Zone 6a)

Sure, that will be fine. I have a ton of seeds here, way more of most things than I'll use, so if there's any thing else you're looking for, let me know. Might as well stuff as many packs in that the PO will deliver for the postage :-)

Oh! You make me wish I had a bigger envelope! Ha! ha! Whatever you can get in there! I will send extra stamps! I looked at your want list, but unfortunately I don't have anything on it!

Winchester, KY(Zone 6a)

Oh, you just reminded me I need to change my list, just received a few of those in a seed swap. And don't worry about not having anything on my want list, it will be a real challenge getting the seeds I've got started and planted. I'd be nuts to take on more seeds, LOL.

I know what you mean! I did that last year. But the area I tried to make into a vegetable garden last year (was not a good idea) I am going to fill with lots of flowers. Especially perennials and those that can take hot dry weather. I am going to put kiss me over the garden gate at the back, just in front of my rose of sharon shrubs. I have hardy cannas in the corners. Gonna be a lot of work this year but I am so hoping to get things to my liking so each year I can just re-plant the elephant ear and canna bulbs, then water.

Marquette, MI(Zone 5a)

gemini_sage :

Super !! Will send a D-mail. Thanks too much.

Marsha

East Tawas, MI(Zone 5b)

oh...are you saving some for me?

This message was edited Jan 29, 2010 1:10 AM

Winchester, KY(Zone 6a)

yep, got a pack with your name on them :-)

Neil-

Did you ever receive my envelope with the stamps in it?

Bubba1

Winchester, KY(Zone 6a)

Sure did, got it packed and ready to go :-)

Thank you!

Neil-

Seeds came today! Thanks!

Post a Reply to this Thread

You must log in and subscribe to Dave's Garden to post in this thread.