Welcome to Daves Garden, ofrody1, Grass Lake, Mi.

Jerome, MI(Zone 5b)

Hello, it is nice to meet you. This is the Michigan forum. There are many members...in DG...from good old Michigan.

You are our neighbor..not to far..from us...we live..just off of US 12... near the Michigan International race way...about 8 miles..away...Hope you enjoy Daves..it is great...Sooooooooooooooooo much to learn and share here...

If you have questions...about how to get around..or just about anything..start here...someone will help you out....Do not just lurk....hahaha...I did that for years...still learned a lot..but..wowow ...hehehe...Tell us about your garden...what you are into...or doing...just about everything we say..soup to nuts..hehehe...even computer..problems..

share..ok?....welcome again...you are going to love it here..I am sure...

Thumbnail by WantabeGardener
Sanford, MI(Zone 5a)

welcome hope you are having a nice time looking around the garden we love to hear about every ones gardens , kids and life ;0)
Gloria

Bay City, MI(Zone 6a)

welcome to the site hope your new year is great so far!
great group here have fun!!
dori

Water Valley, MS(Zone 7a)

Hope you find Dave's Garden as useful and interesting as I do. If I can help you, let me know. Dad

AuGres, MI(Zone 5b)

Welcome to Daves and to the Michigan forum. We're so glad you're here. Tell us about your garden.

Brenda

Macomb, MI(Zone 5b)

Welcome and Happy New Year! ^_^

Grass Lake, MI

Greetings fellow Michiganders,

Greetings fellow Michiganders,

I recently joined the group after high recommendation from dear old Dad(Salt Marsh, MS). I started a small CSA(successful!!!) on my property spring 09. I'm growing naturally grown veggies on 1/3 acre. I live on Warrior Trail (Grass Lake High School). I'm attending organic gardening workshops thru out MI this winter to expand my knowledge.

I look forward to interacting with fellow gardeners..............

Savoury Gardens, Bill Hayles

Thumbnail by ofrody1
Allen Park, MI(Zone 6a)

Welcome Bill. Will have to get out and see your place in the summer.

Paul

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.