T2T January project challenge :) Bistro patio table

Nashville, TN(Zone 6b)

One of my new years resolutions is to start turning some of this stuff I have collected into the actual items many were collected for! In other words to finish some projects!

Since I am inspired by you all here (have been lurking for quite some time) I figured I would stay inspired by making it a challenge type situation! Not a challenge between projects mind you, just a challenge to see if I can do one (at least) a month instead of getting tied up in life and and sometimes not doing anything for months at a time. I have to start finishing some... I see so many more here that I want to do!

I am hoping others want to play along to keep me motivated :)

Here is one I started today!

The table was given to me several years back to serve as a functional piece on my then tiny apartment balcony. It gets lost on my deck and has been replaced by a somewhat larger piece. I wanted to redo it to make it nice and use it on the smaller deck by the pool. I have ad the marbles for sometime. I am not sure where they all came from but I believe they multiply when you aren't looking! I know I have NEVER purchased any but they always seemed to nice to throw away. I had the glue on hand. (regular old generic white glue.)

I started by finding the center of the table using this method: http://www.instructables.com/id/How-to-find-the-center-of-a-circle/ I used a watercolor marker to draw my lines. I pasted the center gem and a simple design around it and then marked the table into quater sections.

Thumbnail by Raihana
This thread has 48 replies. This forum is accessible only to subscribing members of Dave's Garden. There are many free features here, and about half of our forums are completely open to all members. And learn more about Dave's Garden, and explore the benefits of becoming a subscribing member.

Want to join? Register here. Already signed up? Click here to login!