Picture needed for our clubs Doorprize

Lebanon, OR

HELP anyone out there have a picture of LIGHTER MOMENTS is an MTB

D

Will not be used anywhere but to take to the meeting and let people SEE the little beauty.

South Hamilton, MA

Sorry don't have it. L.

Lebanon, OR

Darn, hope someone sees and has it before the 18th as the meeting is the 19th

D

Hannibal, NY(Zone 6a)

Dee, NickysIris has a picture of it. Dmail her, and I bet she will let you use it.

http://davesgarden.com/community/forums/fp.php?pid=6596690

South Hamilton, MA

I noticed that Aitkins listed it in '09. Since Terry does the MIS slides perhaps he has a picture as well.

Lebanon, OR

I will ask Terry since he is a member of our club:) thank you

D

Hannibal, NY(Zone 6a)

If not, I'm sure Nicky BIF will let you use her pic.

Lebanon, OR

Terry said to use his but thank you Polly for always coming to my rescue.

Got new cell phone, not with texting, but now have a blue tooth as in OR we are hands free which I think is GREAT.

Took back a way too big fake tree container, pop cans as we must take in unsmashed, Staples Lunch very run around day.

Tonight working on getting that dragonfly sewn on his little rear end is thin did you know that LOL:)

D

Raleigh, NC

yes Dee, tiny rear ends, like you and I are going to have someday. LOL

glad you found help with this as I don't have it.

Cherryvale, KS

Well, you are most definitely welcome to use my picture. I don't have that iris, took the picture at nationals. Love and kisses BIF's!!!

Raleigh, NC

hmmmmmm, I'm going to scan some of mine, too.

Raleigh, NC

oh my goodness! I DO have one from nationals, it's more of a clump shot.

Dee, I'm emailing it to you - don't know if it's good enough but you are welcome to it.

Lebanon, OR

Thank you Nicky as Terry told me to us his before your generous offer, got all 17 pictures, did not have Wilma so they will have to read, watch because of no picture it will be the last one.

D

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.