AV fabric/plants

Marietta, OH(Zone 6a)

tish, this is the only one I could find that looked like AV print, but the description says wild roses...? You're right, it is a hard print to find, but I'm still looking! I did run across quite a few online's that had nice florals and selections I hadn't seen in the name brand stuff, I'm on a budget for awhile..LOL

http://www.quiltersstudio.com/cgi-bin/Store/store.cgi?product=native_arts&productid=8306&tracking4=search%208306&pid=1#8306

Syrumani, my poor little AV is just a Lowe's Special that I rescued...... personally I think her soil is too wet, so I'm letting her dry her toes slightly. I know they like moist, but not this moist. She's feeling more normal today... I don't even know what color bloom it is, I picked up 2, one of them had a dried out purple bloom, the other had a pink bloom, but the leaves were way too long and very few new ones coming in. This one looked the best and since it was only $3, I brought her home (much cheaper than my cat from the local HS). If I'm not mistaken, they need to stay slightly cramped, correct? I've been reading the Sticky in the AV forum for care/etc.
Funny thing was, the one I started with years ago, was given to me in a crock mixing bowl, you know, the ones you buy at auctions or antique shops, that is about a 4-5 qt, blue, wonderful for raising bread in?? But she'd had it in there for years and told me not to repot it. The lower row of leaves did stretch out to the edge of the bowl almost, and was always full of leaves and blooms, it just didn't like me moving around so much, I guess.
There is one lady I found off the Products/Sources tab that makes her own AV pots, very nice ones, with a wicking. But since I don't know what size to get, I'm holding off for now.
Oh, I would love to see the 'evidence' of the Bingo hats..... that is just tooo much!!LOL

Thumbnail by Kizmo
This thread has 13 replies. This forum is accessible only to subscribing members of Dave's Garden. There are many free features here, and about half of our forums are completely open to all members. And learn more about Dave's Garden, and explore the benefits of becoming a subscribing member.

Want to join? Register here. Already signed up? Click here to login!