CLOSED: Have: Roselle (Hibiscus sabdariffa)

Jasper, AR(Zone 7a)

I have a few seeds of Roselle (Hibiscus sabdariffa)- I would love to swap for some seeds of Malvaviscus drummondi aka Turks cap Hibiscus--the smaller growing more hardy variety

Lee's Summit, MO(Zone 6a)

I have PLANTS of red Turk's cap Hibiscus, but have never had seeds on any of the shrubs.

Jasper, AR(Zone 7a)

When I had mine I always managed a few seeds-- but they must not be that common since I am having such a hard time finding them--did find them for sale at one place-- but they wanted $11 shipping so decided to see if any DG'rs had some.

If you want a plant for postage, I'd be happy to oblige - just send me a priority stamp - I'm in the DG address exchange - be sure to include a note telling me what you are wanting.

Jasper, AR(Zone 7a)

I would love one-- and I will get that in the mail-- it will be next week before I go back out to the PO but will send it out and let you know-- thanks so much!!

I'm happy to share!

Bluffton, SC(Zone 9a)

I have seeds for red and I think I have some pink Turk's cap seeds. Don't ask me why but my turks cap produces seeds easily. I do get a lot of humming birds so maybe that's what pollinating them.

Pawleys Island, SC

I too have some seeds of red turks cap. I would be happy to trade for some of your roselle. Please let me know if you are interested.
Thanks, Linda

PS:
CoreHHI, would you like to trade something for some of your pink turks cap seeds?
Thanks, Linda

Post a Reply to this Thread

You must log in and subscribe to Dave's Garden to post in this thread.