Tournament of Roses parade

Oviedo, FL(Zone 9b)

Did anybody watch HGTV's coverage of the Tournament of Roses parade? I liked Jamie Durrie's commentary. They had someone who understood plants doing the color instead of just reading it off the cards. Was it me or were there a lot of airplanes depicted in the floats. Also, loved the snowboarding bulldogs!!!
Martha

Fairfield County, CT(Zone 6b)

I liked the bulldogs, too.

Huron, OH(Zone 5b)

Didn't get to see much, getting dinner ready for 20.

Oviedo, FL(Zone 9b)

That's OK. there's a clip of the float on YouTube. Just type in "Snowboarding bulldogs" and there are several. They are soooo cute! And, you don't even have to watch the whole parade!
Martha

Land of OZ, CT(Zone 6a)

My fav was also the snowboarding dogs--and did you see Sully? No...not the Grand Marshall--the bulldog puppy! LOL! So cute!I also love the environmental float--jeesh--would help if I had a memory! The one with the parrots--the artwork and colors were amazing--I think they won the best prize thingy. I was doing other things, so missed parts of the commentary.

central, NJ(Zone 6b)

Didn't get to see it.

Oviedo, FL(Zone 9b)

bits of the parade are on YouTube as is everything else in this life nowadays.
Martha

Long Branch, NJ(Zone 7a)

You can watch the whole parade in its entirety with minimal commercials online here:

http://www.ktla.com/entertainment/roseparade/video/

The video is broken down to 8 parts of about 15 min each. Very detailed coverage. There's also behind the scene clips.

Land of OZ, CT(Zone 6a)

Thanks! ^_^

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.