Beautiful Iris Apron

Winnsboro, TX

Oh my I'm just busting at the seams to tell ya'll how beautiful my Iris print apron is I got from Dee.
The workmanship is just awesome. Not only that, I got the cutest little iris pillow/hotpads tucked inside one of the pockets and it smells heavenly.

Now I can't wait to get me some iris material and make me some curtains and table liner for my kitchen.
Thanks a ton Dee! I just love it.
Marian

Hannibal, NY(Zone 6a)

Well then, I will add I got two absolutely gorgeous iris potholders, which I may??? give as gifts at one of the iris meetings, if I don't keep them.

They smell of lavendar, and are simply beautiful.

Happy Jack, AZ(Zone 5a)

Oh you lucky, lucky gals! Dee is so sweet!

Winnsboro, TX

You know that might be a way we could do a little advertising on the side.
Give the hotpads as a door prize and then tell them about the other goodies. LOL

I just love mine so I don't know for sure if I'll part with it or not. But I shall take both to the next meeting and show them off. (big fat grin)

Hannibal, NY(Zone 6a)

That's an idea. Then take them home.

Lebanon, OR

Thank you both for the lovely words!

D

Winnsboro, TX

Hey Dee, I've found out in the past word of mouth and showing someone something works pretty good to get orders for things. So good luck and let's see what happens.

Thanks again, Love Marian
Happy New year EVERYOINE!

Boise, ID(Zone 5b)

Where, Oh Where can you find iris fabric?

I have searched all the fabric stores around this area and nothing. I have searched the internet and found very few iris prints, with the majority of them in hideous colors or at least hideous to me.

I would love some fabric to make some table covers for our iris shows and what ever else I could dream up.

Lebanon, OR

Hope this helps

http://search.myquiltshops.com/cgi-server/quiltshops/nph-myqssearch.cgi

alot of iris fabric there.

Las Vegas, NV(Zone 9a)

Dee, that site will not open for me.

Lebanon, OR

Try this

http://www.quiltshops.com/search.htm

Hannibal, NY(Zone 6a)

Dee, I've had a couple of people ask me how Cass was doing. Would you mind letting us know how he is? Thanks.

Lebanon, OR

Hi DG

Thank you for the concern and caring you always have for us.

I have been remiss in letting you know about my sweetie of 44 years.

Over the holidays he had pneumonia but anything with is lungs or heart is harder on him than most others. He is well and helped me get the web page up and running for this year. This is the reason I have been remiss in posting about him.

He gets tried but at his age he has a right to! me thinks.

We try hard to always to be thankful for the new day dawning.

Thank you for caring and I will work harder on keeping you all posted.

If you ever wonder, just email me or ask.

D

Las Vegas, NV(Zone 9a)

Love you Dee and Cass. Las Vegas....

Lebanon, OR

Thank you Las Vegas!

D

Raleigh, NC

you and Cass are both in my prayers, Dee

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.