Let's talk about Juicing.

Judsonia, AR(Zone 7b)

I'd love to get some conversation going about Juicing.

It's Almost the new year. and What a better way to get it going in the right direction than by Juicing this year.

I also got one for christmas LOL

I've been juicing 3 days now and WOW what a difference it has made already. My stomach is flatter, no bloating, Not to mention the regularity . I feel some weight loss coming on any day now.

What are your special blends you like to juice?

I found this recipe for
"The Hyper housecleaner "

2 yams
1 beet
one slice spanish onion
2 lemons
l celery
one slice of ginger.

I'd like to try this. but feel It needs something else like a carrot or two. Everything tastes better with carrot in it. I thought it would sweeten it up a little too.

I haven't got all the veggies to try that one yet, but going to get them soon

another is
Jogger's paradise

3 oranges
2 hard pears
l small yam

Super breath
l apple
l carrot
l tomato

Cholesterol buster
l apple
l cucumber
l celery stalk

I've been putting celery into all my juice, it's good for you but I hate the crunch and taste.

I've also been putting some of the pulp back into the juice so I can get some of the fiber /bulk from that part that is missing when you juice.

I tried the apple cran berry the other morning and it was fabulous

I drank carrot/cranberry/carrot this morning.

I'm thrilled to get back into juicing again.

This thread has 25 replies. This forum is accessible only to subscribing members of Dave's Garden. There are many free features here, and about half of our forums are completely open to all members. And learn more about Dave's Garden, and explore the benefits of becoming a subscribing member.

Want to join? Register here. Already signed up? Click here to login!