Mid-America Intros

Madison, WI

Mid-America has posted their intros to their website

http://www.mid-americagarden.com/

winter eye candy.

Elladan

Raleigh, NC

be still my heart - I won't get up from this chair for an hour, I know!

Raleigh, NC

Ah me. wonder if I could sell a kidney......

Lebanon, OR

I told Paul today he was mean , many medians I need.

D

Tranquillity, CA(Zone 9a)

OMG 2010 is almost here . I have the 2009,,,,I thought it was the 2010 catalog.
Dare I look,,,,,heck ya I will.
Bestill my beating heart.

This message was edited Dec 30, 2009 9:09 AM

Raleigh, NC

NOT FAIR. too many I can't really get a sense of what they would look like blooming, camera lighting is very very flat. Ah, I always have this problem.

Dee, have you seen any of these in bloom while they were growing out?

Ashdown, AR(Zone 8a)

ACK! I had to quit looking after the "B's". Already have 3 grandkids marked "For Sale" to get new daylilies....I'll have to put the other 3 up for sale for irises. Saving that great grandbaby for really special purchases....LOL

Lebanon, OR

LOL:)

Winston-Salem, NC(Zone 7a)

Many beauties once again!

Raleigh, NC

think of the $$ you'll also save on birthday and Christmas gifts to those grandkids, bigred!

Happy Jack, AZ(Zone 5a)

Oh dear, and we don't have any grandkids to put up for sale!

Ashdown, AR(Zone 8a)

Ok,maybe I won't sell them just put them to work at market to help me make "mo money" for my plant addiction.Lord knows that youngest DGD gets into my pocket after each market. She's 10,spends the summers with me and has been going to market with me since she was 6. You can't get the other grandkids(teenagers) outta the bed at that time of morning to go help at market.

Lebanon, OR

Lucy so you know most of the ones I will be getting from MA are medians...love Pauls medians. Wish Barry would ship more medians to Keith.

D

South Hamilton, MA

A couple of the medians look a bit messy. I have double checked a few that I DO like. The fushia IB for instance. I will write down which I like & maybe get half. I warned Paul when he was here in Oct. that we would be getting fewer plants as must cut back. I do like to skip around a bit so can have other hybridizers plants for judging. Barry seems to have no new SDBs this yr, just IBs.

Hannibal, NY(Zone 6a)

Messy medians????

I love the SDBs.

South Hamilton, MA

Some of the color of the blends I feel is 'messy'. It might be the photos.

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.