WHY HAVE THE FLU JAB

west midlands englan,

Miss Beatrice the church organist was in her eighties and had never been married she was admired for her sweetness and kindness to all. One day the Vicar came to call on her and she showed him into her quaint sitting room. She invited him to have a seat while she prepared tea. As he was sat facing her old Hammond organ the young Vicar noticed a cute glass bowl sitting on top of it. The bowl was filled with water and in the water floated of all things a condom! When she returned with tea and scones they began to chat
The Vicar tried to stifle his curiosity about the bowl of water and it's strange floater but soon it got the better of him and he could no longer resist.
Miss Beatrice he said I wonder if you would tell me about this, pointing to the bowl
'Oh yes” she replied “Isn't it wonderful”?
I was walking through the park a few months ago and found this little package on the ground the directions said to place on the organ keep it wet and that it would prevent the spread of disease do you know! I Haven't had the flu all winter!

This thread has one reply. This forum is accessible only to subscribing members of Dave's Garden. There are many free features here, and about half of our forums are completely open to all members. And learn more about Dave's Garden, and explore the benefits of becoming a subscribing member.

Want to join? Register here. Already signed up? Click here to login!