Christmas

Atlanta, GA(Zone 7b)

Good morning fellow gardeners and Merry Christmas/Happy Holidays to you all!
May you all be surrounded by those you love and may their piece, finally, in the world.
Happy New Year and Happy Gardening.
Coby/Tuliplady

Dacula, GA(Zone 7b)

Happy Holidays to all.
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year. May your days be merry and bright.

Becky

GA, GA(Zone 7b)

I hope everyone has a wonderful Christmas and a Happy New Year! ^_^

Sugar Valley, GA(Zone 7b)

Merry Christmas Everyone!!!

Dusty

Hope your holidays are happy! Hi Coby!!

Girlgroupgirl

Lizella, GA(Zone 8a)

Merry late Christmas to all you Georgia Gardeners. Stay warm,

Elaine

Snellville, GA(Zone 8a)

Happy New Years to all of my DG friends.

Lawrenceville, GA(Zone 7b)

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year

Austell, GA(Zone 7a)

As usual, I'm late to the party but I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas! I'm in time to wish all a Happy New Year!

Brenda

Danielsville, GA(Zone 7b)

Yes, Happy New Year. May this comming year bring you happy thaughts, and Love for all. Mike

Well, gee ... I'm later than everyone else ... but I sure hope y'all had a blessed Christmas and a very happy New Year! Most of all, y'all stay warm tonight!!
~Susan

I do trust that the holidays brought cheer, and Merriment. Now we are getting ready for seed planting, and here is where I always get behind.I need to order my tomatoes, and peppers, to be sure of what i want, but DW has misplaced my catolog.
What I need to know is when do we start these seed in a GH situation. Wally world will have plants, before I get my seeds in the ground. Mike

Mike, I start mine the last week of Feb or first of March. I got a little cold frame GH for Christmas this year and am going to see what sort of luck I have doing them out there. Am I understanding that you do yours in a GH? Here's a pic of mine. :-)

Thumbnail by

Yes, I have a green house, er-- Sort of home made. When I get the nerve , I'll post a pic of mine. As for yours, it looks like its all you need to get the job done.Nice, and not everybody ask Santa for a GH. Mike

Lizella, GA(Zone 8a)

hmmmm, I think I will start some tomato seeds mid February. In greenhouse. I think I remember you have to start them with bottom warming and in the dark until they germinate. Have grow lights. Hi Mike, my greenhouse is very 'homemade' too. We built it out of pvc pipes and plastic.. Had to put a tarp over it for extra protection from all this cold. 2 small heaters too.
ya'll stay warm!!

Elaine, what type of heater do you use? I've been concerned about condensation dripping? Mine's plastic ...

Lizella, GA(Zone 8a)

Susan, I have one of the small cube heaters and one that is a little larger.. not sure what brand. I think the fan forced heaters help with the condensation...

Thanks. So far I've managed to keep my little GH above freezing. :-)

Thats facinating!I have yet to see just how many I will lose.I need to double layer that polyeureathane.Mike

Lizella, GA(Zone 8a)

You best get busy Mike,,, may be a little late now. Suppose to get down to 18 here tonight. I HATE THIS COLD WEATHER!!!! and not being able to get out in the fresh air and sunshine.

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.