Merry Christmas!

Oviedo, FL(Zone 9b)

Merry Christmas to all of my friends at DG. I plan to stop at the US Botanic Garden in Washington, DC on my trip down south next month and see what's growing!
This picture was taken on my daughter's Senior Day. l-r that's my son, Matt,
Sally, and my DH Brian. you can just see me.
It was taken on Senior Day, or the last home football game {which we lost I think} Anyhow, she's a senior and those were the last football game. You can just see me poking my head in.
Post your picture Christmas card here.
Merry Christmas from
Martha

This message was edited Dec 23, 2009 10:07 PM

Thumbnail by gardenmart
Lower Hudson Valley, NY(Zone 6b)

Thank you, Martha, and a very Merry Christmas to you and yours! Your daughter looks a lot like you!

Pepperell, MA(Zone 6a)

Merry Xmass

Did your daughter drink that whole bottle?:)

Hannibal, NY(Zone 6a)

Thank you Martha, and same to you.

Happy holidays to everyone on the NE forum!

Woodinville, WA(Zone 8b)

Thank you and a very Merry Christmas to you all~ I hope you're all surviving the snow okay.

South China, ME(Zone 5a)

What a lovely family, Martha! Merry Christmas to you too from my family to yours. ^_^

Thumbnail by pixie62560
Hannibal, NY(Zone 6a)

Wow, now that's a family, Pix!

Can you put the young man on the bottom left under my tree?

Seriously, good looking happy family.

South China, ME(Zone 5a)

LOL Polly, thats Mitch, he's my soon to be son-inl-aw.....next summer.

Halifax, MA(Zone 6a)

Merry Christmas, everyone!!!!! Nice pix, Celeste and Martha.

Karen

Southeastern, NH(Zone 5b)

Merry Christmas to everyone!

Oviedo, FL(Zone 9b)

Merry Christmas once again. Lovely family! My son had fun all day playing with his new expresso machine. He managed not to scald himself on the steam. My husband and I got a gift certificate to a local restaurant so we can go to dinner and a movie next week sometime while he is home. My daughter got her new snow boots, color: Cancun Coral. They look hot enough to melt the snow out in Amherst.
Nope, she didn't drink the whole bottle. Mom and Dad got a celebratory swig. As was fitting to the parents of a senior.
Martha

Halifax, MA(Zone 6a)

Sounds like you had fun, Martha. We had a great day, too. Opened gifts here with my sis, niece and Dad, had a big ham for dinner at 3, then to visit my brother and exchange gifts at 5. A very nice day. Here's a picture of us at our house. I'm the one in the red shirt in front.

Karen

Thumbnail by nutsfordaylily
Oviedo, FL(Zone 9b)

great family. Who are the canine family members?
Martha

Denville, NJ(Zone 6b)

here is my dad, mom and two oldest sisters

Thumbnail by onewish1
Denville, NJ(Zone 6b)

sister right above me.. and bf

Thumbnail by onewish1
Denville, NJ(Zone 6b)

Randy's Mom (Michele) & Riley

Thumbnail by onewish1
Denville, NJ(Zone 6b)

Randy's stepdad & Wily.. giving boo boo face

Thumbnail by onewish1
Denville, NJ(Zone 6b)

Randy & Lily... Jily wouldn't stand still for a photo... too busy rooting though Michele's dog toys

Thumbnail by onewish1

Very nice, Allison. How many siblings do you have?

Denville, NJ(Zone 6b)

3 older sisters.. but trust me I was not the beaten up younger sister

;)

Halifax, MA(Zone 6a)

Nice pix, Allison!

Martha, the dogs' names are Buffy and Patches. Dad is the one on the left, and my sis Hope and her daughter Chrystal are behind me.

Karen

Thomaston, CT

Here is a photo of my fav Christmas elf, Anni, after she got into her aunt's makeup!

Thumbnail by ROBINDOG
Thomaston, CT

And My SIL, bother, 94 year old Mom, & my DH at the Mayflower Inn where we spent Christmas....

Thumbnail by ROBINDOG
Thomaston, CT

That would be brother, not bother! And my Cousin & his wife who hosted our dinner.

Thumbnail by ROBINDOG
Halifax, MA(Zone 6a)

Nice photos, Marilyn! Thanks for sharing.

Karen

Denville, NJ(Zone 6b)

great photos.. the place looks beautiful too

Very nice!

South China, ME(Zone 5a)

Beautiful photo's Robin, luv Anni!!!!

Newport News, VA(Zone 11)

Very nice!

Thomaston, CT

Thanks---the place is very posh, but it changed hands this year, & I was disappointed with the menu & service---I asked for a vegetarian dish, & the waiter said I could have the chopped salad appetizer for an entree----I said I didn't think so, so he said the chef could do a pasta with miniature veggies---it was OK, but obviously they weren't prepared for the wishes of their customers.

Oviedo, FL(Zone 9b)

Here's a picture of our newest family member, Toby! One of my son's friends rescued him and she had been fostering him since the beginning of Dec. Someone abandoned him on one of the next town over's busiest streets. He's a Christmas present since we got him last Saturday.
That's me with new puppy {He's only 9 months old or so}
Martha

Thumbnail by gardenmart
Halifax, MA(Zone 6a)

Oh, so sweet looking, Martha! How could anyone abandon such a good looking guy? People are so mean! Glad he found a good home with you!

Karen

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.