Joyeux Noel to all

Keaau, HI(Zone 11)

I know...I have been very stealth recently and I apologize. Was out of the country and then came back to lots of storms and projects.... Haven't felt very chatty....

Will try to do something about it soon!!! In the meantime...I wish all of you and yours a wonderful holiday with love and warmth surrounding you.

Lots of Melekalikimakas too!!

Aloha,
Carol

Thumbnail by AlohaHoya
Atenas, Costa Rica

Feliz Navidad to everybody. Wishing you a very successful Gardening 2010.

Jacksonville, FL(Zone 9a)

Warm wishes from the South Carolina Lowcountry too. The pie dough is chilling and the cookies are ready to go into the oven, all the gifts are bought and wrapped and I am feeling pretty mellow right now.

Hope everyone has a wonderful holiday and the happiest of New Years.

Keaau, HI(Zone 11)

Alice...Love and Hope to you too.... am loving that book to you sent me...TERRIFIC!!!

Delray Beach, FL(Zone 10a)

Gail joins me in wishing all our Dave's Garden friends around the world a Merry Christmas and a Safe, Healthy, Prosperous and Happy New Year.

Sylvain.

Xai Xai, Mozambique

I wish you all happy holidays, and only the best for 2010!!!!!!
you are all very dear friends, and i am so privileged to know you all!
boas festas!!
isaac

Chicago, IL(Zone 5b)

A Merry, Merry from S. Florida to my friends.

Nancy

Desoto, TX(Zone 8a)

From the middle of Texas, Merry Christmas and to all a good night.

Merry Christmas from warm Southwest Florida to my DG family.

noonamah, Australia

Christmas wishes to all from Down Under.

Chicago, IL(Zone 5b)

Merry Christmas from East Coast FL to my family here on Dave's.

Hap

Virginia Beach, VA

Have a very Merry Christmas to all DG members!!! Belle

Houston, TX(Zone 9a)

Merry Christmas, Feliz navidad, Mele kaleke maka, Maligayang pasko, メリークリスマス, Buon Natale, giáng sinh vui vẻ!!! shu shoootz!
Sheng Dan Kuai le!

This message was edited Dec 25, 2009 8:14 AM

Chicago, IL(Zone 5b)

Holy Moly, there rj....

Xai Xai, Mozambique

Wow, how many languages is that???

Desoto, TX(Zone 8a)

How fortunate I am to know so many of God's choosen people. They all seem to belong to DG.

Richland, MI(Zone 5b)

Merry Christmas, my dear friends! Craciun Fericit!

From the far-west TX, with love,
Alexandra

Thumbnail by goofybulb
KC Metro area, MO(Zone 6a)

Hope everyone had a great Christmas today!!

Keaau, HI(Zone 11)

Alesandra...you are too too beautiful!!!!and with Santa!!!

Aloha

Baytown, TX(Zone 9a)

Hope everyone had a great Christmas and has a very Happy New Year !

Ditto RJ! hahah!!!
Jeanne

KC Metro area, MO(Zone 6a)

Had a really nice white Christmas here. lol. Roads are horrible, cars in ditches or drifts everywhere and it keeps snowing so the roads can't get completely cleared off. Luckily we have a dry powdery snow. If it was a wet snow we would be in a heap of trouble. We probably have 8 inches right now.

I have a cousin in town from Tyler, TX and he has a 4WD Jeep and he's really glad he got the 4WD now. He did get run off the road a couple miles from my house earlier today though. An idiot didn't get over on his side of the road and my cousin had to veer right and got sucked into a drift. My dad went and got chains to pull him out with my truck (only vehicle of ours that we are using due to the weather) and wasn't able to get him out. Called tow and nearest one wouldn't make it for 3 hrs. Went back to the house to get more weight in truck and a shovel and whatever to help get him out and a tow truck came by and offered to get him out. Needless to say he will have stories to tell when he goes home next week!! LOL

Baytown, TX(Zone 9a)

So glad to hear that you are OK Amanda! Sorry to hear about your cousin. He will definately have some stories to tell!

Happy New Year Everyone!

Hillsborough , NC(Zone 7a)

Oh Pepper! We watch the TV newscasts for the weather over on the mainland and feel so grateful that we are not having to deal with all the snow and ice! I think I would hibernate for the winter if I had to deal with all that again, 10 years in New England was more than enough for me.

Drive carefully everyone.

Delray Beach, FL(Zone 10a)

Oh, BHM, Gail and I were watching TV one night and they were showing a blizzard up North. I asked Gail: "Do you miss that?" She answered: "One misses that like you miss a toothache". She is right.

Be good, everyone.
Sylvain.

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.