Viking Topaz 30 review

Port Clinton, OH

I am a professional seamstress and just purchased the Viking Topaz 30. WOW is all I can say about this machine. This machine purrs along through leathers, multiple layers of denim, vinyl, etc. without any problems. The embroideries are unbelievable too! It has so many neat, electronic features that makes this machine a breeze to use. Can you tell I love it? It also has the most space to the right of the needle, which I like because I sew custom slipcovers and home decor. I would most definitely recommend this machine for anyone. I used to have a #1+ that broke, and was very hesitant to buy another Viking since it was bought out by Singer. But now I'm totally convinced this was the right machine for me. Other dealers tried to tell me that this was a cheaper built machine because of the Singer-Viking merger....they're NUTS!!!

This thread has 6 replies. This forum is accessible only to subscribing members of Dave's Garden. There are many free features here, and about half of our forums are completely open to all members. And learn more about Dave's Garden, and explore the benefits of becoming a subscribing member.

Want to join? Register here. Already signed up? Click here to login!