Solstice Greetings To You All

Prairieville, LA(Zone 9a)

Hope you are all well and happy. Warmest wishes to each of you as we move to a new year. Be safe and at peace. Thanks to you all for the knowledge I have gained here.
To you all....Le Bontemps Roule'

Jean/Moon

Thumbnail by themoonhowl
Xai Xai, Mozambique

Hi Jean!!
cool pic, i think i have seen it somewhere. i can't speak for everyone, but i am well and happy!!
i wish everybody an early Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!!!
i too have learned a lot on this forum, and i have made some absolutely WONDERFUL friends, which is the most special thing on this forum.
You are all a wonderful bunch of people, and i want to thank you all for welcoming me in and being my friends, and all the knowledge you have shared.
Tudo bom para ti!!
Isaac

Thumbnail by westraad
Prairieville, LA(Zone 9a)

I posted this on another thread a while back, Isaac, and it was copied from the web. Merry Christmas to you. I hope it is a most happy time for you and your family. Jean

Equally many happy feelings to all of you and thanks for being such a great bunch!

KC Metro area, MO(Zone 6a)

Love the shoe!! LOL!!

Merry Christmas to all of you guys too!!

Mérida, Yucatán, Mexico(Zone 11)

I love the shoe too!

Merry Christmas / Feliz Navidad!

This is a great bunch of people and I have enjoyed participating. Thank you all.

Solstice Celebration at the Naples Botanical Gardens this week....

Thumbnail by
Hillsborough , NC(Zone 7a)

Mele Kalikimaka, and
Hau'oli Makahiki Hou.

The twelve days of Christmas, Hawaiian style... "written by three friends in 15 mins while eating a chinese meal in the livingroom of a Diamond Head home" so reported in the Star Bulletin in Dec of 1995.

Numbah One day of Christmas, my tutu gave to me
One mynah bird in one papaya tree.

Numbah Two day of Christmas, my tutu gave to me
Two coconut, an' one mynah bird in one papaya tree.

Numbah Three day of Cristmas, my tutu gave to me
Tree dry squid, two coconut, and one mynah bird in one papaya tree.

Numbah Four day of Christmas, my tutu gave to me
Foah flower lei, tree dry squid, two coconut, an' one mynah bird in one papaya tree.

Numbah Five day of Christmas, my tutu gave to me
Five beeg fat peeg, foah flower lei, tree dry squid, two coconut, an' one mynah bird in one papaya tree.

Numbah Seex day of Christmas my tutu gave to me
Seex hula lesson, five beeg fat peeg, foah flower lei, tree dry squid, two coconut, an' one mynah bird in one papaya tree.

Numbah Seven day of Christmas my tutu gave to me
Seven shrimp aswimmin', seex hula lesson, five beeg fat peeg, foah flower lei, tree dry squid, two coconut, an' one mynah bird in one papaya tree.

Numbah Eight day of Christmas mu tutu gave to me
Eight ukulele, seven shrimp aswimmin', seex hula lesson, five beeg fat peeg, foah flower lei, tree dry squid, two coconut, and one mynah bird in one papaya tree.

Numbah Nine day of Christmas my tutu gave to me
Nine pound of poi, eight ukulele, seven shrimp aswimmin', seex hula lesson, five beeg fat peeg, foah flower lei, tree dry squid, two coconut, an' one mynah bird in one papaya tree.

Numbah Ten day of Christmas my tutu gave to me
Ten can of beer, nine pound of poi, eight ukulele, seven shrimp aswimmin', seex hula lesson, five beeg fat peeg, foah flower lei, tree dry squid, two coconut, an' one mynah bird in one papaya tree.

Numbah Eleven day of Christmas my tutu gave to me
Eleven missionary, ten can of beer, nine pound of poi, eight ukulele, seven shrimp aswimmin', seex hula lesson, five beeg fat peeg, foah flower lei, tree dry squid, two coconut, and one mynah bird in one papaya tree.

(Numbah twelve day of Christmas the bes', and the bes' stuff always come las')

Number Twelve day of Christmas my tutu gave to me
Twelve television, eleven missionary, ten can of beer, nine pound of poi, eight ukulele, seven shrimp aswimmin', seex hula lesson, FORTY steenkin' peeg, foah flower lei, tree dry squid, two coconut, and one mynah bird in one papaya tree.

KC Metro area, MO(Zone 6a)

I love that!! That's pretty funny!!!

Richland, MI(Zone 5b)

A very belated Happy Solstice day! I missed a lot lately, and I've missed you all! Jen, love the Hawaiian 12 days of Christmas!

Hugs,
Alexandra

Alex,

How very nice to hear from you! Funny thing, I was thinking about you when I was having my cup of tea this morning - and there you are! I hope all is well with you and your family, we have missed you!

Jen

Baytown, TX(Zone 9a)

Yes we sure have Alex! So good to hear from you!

Jen, I love the 12 days of Christmas....really cute!

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year Everyone!

Jeanne

Xai Xai, Mozambique

Lol, i love it Jen!!!
i hope you all had a great Christmas!!
isaac

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.