Virus questions

Judsonia, AR(Zone 7b)

I have Avast antivirus and had a virus and it removed it to the virus chest, Am I suppose to delete it from the virus chest now? Just wanted to check before I actually did that.

I also want to ask, which program do you think is better

Avg antivirus (free)
or the avast free antivirus program.

My son has avast and got a trojen horse and we couldn't get rid of the trojen horse with his avast and had to take it to a computer guy , Darren had to pay 50 to get that trojen horse removed from his computer. Can't afford to have that done every time he goes to a web site that puts a virus on his puter. he went to play an on line game and that's where he got the virus at. He plays alot of online games on his computer. This is the first time we've had trouble with virus's, he's been on thenet for a whole 2 weeks now. LOL Should be glad it didn't happen last week I guess.

This thread has 26 replies. This forum is accessible only to subscribing members of Dave's Garden. There are many free features here, and about half of our forums are completely open to all members. And learn more about Dave's Garden, and explore the benefits of becoming a subscribing member.

Want to join? Register here. Already signed up? Click here to login!