Coffee Break #27 - Return of the light

Denville, NJ(Zone 6b)

thanks guys... I heard lots of good comments last night going to take pictures of the kids going to see santa as well

Thumbnail by onewish1
Denville, NJ(Zone 6b)

some people that know the woman down the street from me gave me the 3rd degree on how it was done.. it was fun watching the kids jump up and down that Santa was coming

Thumbnail by onewish1
Denville, NJ(Zone 6b)

was shaking my head a bit too.. seems some people can't put the drink down to go see santa... LOL

Thumbnail by onewish1
Lower Hudson Valley, NY(Zone 6b)

Wow - you guys think of everything!

Calgary, AB(Zone 3a)

I'm not the least surprised that Santa made an extended visit to this special house. How wonderous!

Santa was here. Not happy about the reindeer scat on my solar panels. Santa will be hearing about that!

Rehoboth, MA(Zone 5a)

Poor Santa Victor, he might not come back next year if you scold him

Calgary, AB(Zone 3a)

Santa told me all about it when we had our visit and refreshing beverage last night Victor. He was chuckling. He says scallywags need a little comeuppance once in a while to remind them to be good. Yes Santa uses words like 'scallywag' and 'compuppance'.

S of Lake Ontario, NY(Zone 6a)

heehee
I think the reindeer were playing games here this morning. 5 of them ran across the road in front of us while we were walking early this morning. Bella wanted to play with them, but I wouldn't let her. I think she knew where they were hiding.

Salem Cnty, NJ(Zone 7b)

'See' you all in the New Year.

Halifax, MA(Zone 6a)

Victor, don't you be mean to Santa! He comes bearing gifts.

Merry Christmas, everyone!

Karen

I'm the one in the red shirt in this photo.

Thumbnail by nutsfordaylily
Denville, NJ(Zone 6b)

if you guys don't mind going to this site & voting for us.. or maybe nominating us for an award or two.. maybe we will get more passers by then

http://www.tackylighttour.com/christmas_lights/tour.aspx?decorationid=963

Hannibal, NY(Zone 6a)

I tried to and it said error each time. And now it won't let me vote again, so maybe one went through.

Denville, NJ(Zone 6b)

looks like it Polly... thank you!

Quite a few nice online sales today. National Geographic has a good one going on.

http://shop.nationalgeographic.com/ngs/category/maps

Pepperell, MA(Zone 6a)

just back from the first time jogging in a year - can't call it running yet - went 3 miles although did not jog up the steep hill at the end that goes for a 1/4 mile, should have - knee feels ok will try to go again on monday - i'll do the every other day thing for a while.

Great! Wish I could say the same.

I am convinced that the most sadistic bas****s on earth are the people who design the packing for toys! After dealing with that nasty bubble plastic, which can sever an artery, you now have 35 of these plastic coated wires to deal with. Not only do they twist them about 10 times, but then they bend them over so you can't get to the ends.

Denville, NJ(Zone 6b)

the packing is nuts!

Halifax, MA(Zone 6a)

Allison, I hope my vote went through. I clicked to vote, and it went to an error page. Went back to try again, clicked on it, and didn't go anywhere that time, so I'm hoping it went through okay.

Victor, you got that right about the packing!

Karen

Thomaston, CT

I got a Steam Shark from DS---& I put it together myself---works great!

Denville, NJ(Zone 6b)

guess the site is not so great Karen.. but thank you for trying

A free round for this guy!!

http://www.breitbart.com/article.php?id=D9CR6N103&show_article=1

Happy Boxing Day!! (Ali was my favorite. ^_^)

Denville, NJ(Zone 6b)

wow.. no kidding

Pepperell, MA(Zone 6a)

legs are killing me

I encourage everyone to please keep buying Apple products. The stock just hit an all-time high and I would like it to continue! ^_^

Milton, MA(Zone 6a)

I received a speech recognition program as a Christmas gift. I intend to post comments to every thread all day every day. I am unstoppable. Previously my typing skill was so slow it took me forever to say anything but now I can talk all day. I will try not to monopolize everything and be polite if possible when possible. Thank you for this time.^_ ^

Halifax, MA(Zone 6a)

Oh, wonderful, Carrie! I hope you're a fast reader, too. That's my problem, I'm a slow reader, so consequently it takes me time to keep up with the threads. My typing is not really fast, but not really slow either. I'm in the middle, I guess.

Karen

Calgary, AB(Zone 3a)

That is SO exciting Carrie. Power to the unstoppable Carrie ^_^ WHOOO HOOO!

Calgary, AB(Zone 3a)

Everyone this is Ronald. He was the roadrunner that winked at me 2 days ago and today we became friends over a multigrain bagel and a serious discussion of how to retrieve my golf ball when a BIG AZ spider was hiding behind it. The problem with golf clubs are the heaviness factor which would be spider killing; the problem with roadrunners is they eat anything including spiders which Ronald offered to do. Hmmmm. Problem resolved by jiggling the golf ball with my trusty wedge. Spider scurried behind a nearby rock so I could drag out the ball while Ronald was distracted by a tasty seed cluster from the bagel.. I LUV when alls well that ends well

Thumbnail by dahlianut
Milton, MA(Zone 6a)

Hi Ronald!!! (typed -- I can't do names yet.)

Calgary, AB(Zone 3a)

^_^ YOU GO GIRL ^_^

Denville, NJ(Zone 6b)

holy cow... check out these christmas lights in stanhope, nj... put us to shame!!!.. there are 2 houses next to each other.. we came around the corner and WOW just came out of my mouth

http://picasaweb.google.com/AllisonNJ71/StanhopeNJChristmasLights?feat=directlink

sorry it was raining... some of the photos are messed up from the rain on the lens

Hannibal, NY(Zone 6a)

I voted for you again Allison. How long is the contest going to be going on?

Denville, NJ(Zone 6b)

I am not sure.. just signed up on the site... thanks again!!!

Hannibal, NY(Zone 6a)

No problem, but it never tells you that your vote went through. I will do it each night. It's very strict about 24 hours. I did it the first night around 10PM, and it wouldn't let me do it last night until after 10. Fun though. I like voting for people.

Denville, NJ(Zone 6b)

I appreciate it Polly... I usually go back and see if the vote count went up.. and yes I can vote for myself once a day as well.. LOL.. I was reading up and it runs until July

Halifax, MA(Zone 6a)

Cute RR, Cousin Nut! So you are vacationing in AZ? What part? I lived in Mesa, Tempe and Chandler. I loved it there. I used to hike a lot at South Mountain Park, the largest municipal park in the USA, and also in the Superstition Wilderness area near Apache Junction and Usery Mountain Regional Park. Never did any golfing, but I know there are a lot of golf courses in the area. Never got a chance to hike Squaw Peak, nor did I get to the Estrella Mountain Regional Park. I would like to make a trip back there and visit both of those areas. Are you going to get a chance to visit Sedona? That's a must-see, as is Jerome and Bisby (Bisby is in the opposite direction, near the border of Mexico).

Wow! Allison, those are some lights! I wouldn't want their light bill. I would vote them as the tackiest. Are they on the tour?

Karen

Halifax, MA(Zone 6a)

You guys gotta see this parking lot failure!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-uLECuGK07U

Karen

Land of OZ, CT(Zone 6a)

Cute! Now you know me! LOL!

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.