Coffee Break #27 - Return of the light

South China, ME(Zone 5a)

(((((Jen))))), im so sorry honey, prayers for you and your family during this very difficult time.

Thomaston, CT

Jen, I'm so sorry to hear that---hugs from all of us.

Pepperell, MA(Zone 6a)

prayers here to jen - sorry for your loss

Eastern Long Island, NY(Zone 7a)

My sympathies for your loss Jen.

South Hamilton, MA

You are in our prayers Jen as is your family.

S of Lake Ontario, NY(Zone 6a)

I'm so sorry Jen, thinking of you and your family.

Questa, NM(Zone 5b)

Oh, I'm so sorry for your loss, Jen. Prayers and hugs for you and your family.

Southwest , NH(Zone 5b)

Jen, I'm so sorry to hear about your loss of your Mom. You are in my thoughts and prayers, and I'm sad for you that this has happened at Christmas. I wish you comfort and peace.
Louise

Calgary, AB(Zone 3a)

So very sorry dear Jen. Thoughts and prayers for you and your family.

Dover, PA(Zone 6b)

So sorry for your loss Jen, Hope the Holiday brings you and your family peace. Ric and Holly

(Ronnie), PA(Zone 6b)

Oh Jen so sorry. You have my deepest sympathy. Keeping you in my thoughts especially this time of year

♥Ronnie

Halifax, MA(Zone 6a)

Jen, condolences on your mom. So sorry to hear about her. Makes me feel like crying. I never cried at my Mom's memorial service, and very little afterwards, even though I loved her very much. Sometimes I think there's something wrong with me. Have I not properly grieved if I haven't done much crying?I just don't know.

You guys think NYC cabbies are bad, try catching a cab in Pakistan. Now that's a hairy experience!

Bill, your 2 experiences with NYC cab rides were quite interesting, especially the one where the hood came off of the cab. Now that's something else!

Karen

Denville, NJ(Zone 6b)

so sorry Jen... big hugs!!

Newport News, VA(Zone 11)

My condolences Jen. You and your family are in my prayers.

Rehoboth, MA(Zone 5a)

So very sorry Jen, it is always sad to lose a parent
Maria

Calgary, AB(Zone 3a)

I think everyone grieves differently dear Cousin Nut.

South Hamilton, MA

Lovely, Victor. Thank you.

Milton, MA(Zone 6a)

Victor, we got the same e-card in the email today and it made me think of you (from an old AF buddy of DH). On the other hand my friends, who ALWAYS send a J. Lawson card, did the same this year, and it didn't have that same "awwww" feeling to me. Maybe she's running out of ideas?

Eastern Long Island, NY(Zone 7a)

Cool card!! It's like watching a 'Spielberg movie'! lol! - Thanks! ☺

Lower Hudson Valley, NY(Zone 6b)

You're welcome!

Could have been the particular card they picked, Carrie. She usually has at least three or four new ones, in addition to some old ones.

Milton, MA(Zone 6a)

Maybe - I'm not a subscriber, but I look forward to yours!

Rehoboth, MA(Zone 5a)

Thank you Victor!!! I do wish all of you wonderful holidays
Maria

Newport News, VA(Zone 11)

Nice Victor, thanks! Thanks Maria, Happy Holidays to everyone from me too.

Jacksonville, FL(Zone 8b)

Happy Holiday to everyone

Sandy

Thomaston, CT

Thank you, Victor----Hope you, Mrs. Victor, & the boys have the best Christmas ever!

Thomaston, CT

Oh, yes, Happy Christmas to everyone!

South Hamilton, MA

Thanks for the card, it's great as usual. Mom showed it to me.
Jumper2

Denville, NJ(Zone 6b)

love the card Victor.. thank you... but that snowman need to scream HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

Thumbnail by onewish1
Lower Hudson Valley, NY(Zone 6b)

I said the same thing when I watched with my kids!

Halifax, MA(Zone 6a)

Very nice card, Victor! My sister from Alaska emailed that one to me as well. I have to forward that to all my friends and family. Merry Christmas, everyone!

Karen

Calgary, AB(Zone 3a)

Thanks for the luvly card Victor but bummer I wanted to put the small snowball in the middle of the snowman and it wouldn't let me (tee hee) My favorite part was the cardinals ^_^ I saw a lady cardinal today which is the first I've seen since I left the NE many moons ago. Merry Christmas All! I'll be here tomorrow being on the road and all. Tomorrow is a special day. There is a church in town here that simply has 'Welcome. Come as you are' on their sign. What a warm invitation that says it just as it should be I feel for those of us travelling and based on the licence plates about 1/3 of the people here are travellers.

Denville, NJ(Zone 6b)

here is my newest video

edit - not working going to try again

This message was edited Dec 24, 2009 11:09 PM

Denville, NJ(Zone 6b)

ok here it is

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sOerL-rnk3M

Halifax, MA(Zone 6a)

Merry Christmas, Cousin Nut, and everyone else, too!

Karen

Halifax, MA(Zone 6a)

Wow! Cool, Allison! Must have taken a long time to put that together, just like your Halloween display.

Karen

Pepperell, MA(Zone 6a)

allison that is pretty cool !!- i have a couple questions - first where are the trees and bushes in front of your house? lots of open space there and what time do you shut down the show?

Denville, NJ(Zone 6b)

well... Bill you know if it was up to me... there would be no grass... Randy on the other hand is a grass lover... I am working on adding more things to the front lawn.. it takes time!!!

I usually lower the speakers between 9 and 9:30... and we shut it down at 10:00... tonight and tomorrow I will leave the show going until 12.. but the speakers will be off.. I have a sign out front that people can tune the radio to 88.1 and hear the music... there is a transmitter that goes over the radio

Calgary, AB(Zone 3a)

Onewish that is so cool! "Tune in to 88.1" ^_^

South China, ME(Zone 5a)

Allison that is amazing!! You did a wonderful job again, I know it wasn't easy but your labor of love make's people smile. ^_^

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.