HAPPY, HAPPY BIRTHDAY BRINDA BABY!

San Leandro, CA(Zone 9b)

You have had such a tough year, and on top of it all you are now a year older. Tough luck on that but you still are still oh so cute.

Happy, Happy Birthday Miss Wonderful Brindaful.
We all love you!

KISS KISS

Thumbnail by Kell
Kingston, OK(Zone 7a)

Brinda here is a big Kiss on your birthday. Wishing you the very best that life can offer. Ted

Stockholm, Sweden

Happy birthday dear Brinda - hope you we'll be back here chatting with us soon.
all the best from
Alice

Glen Riddle Lima, PA

Happy Birthday Brinda!

I hear buying new coleus actually makes you younger!

:)
Joy

Beaumont, TX(Zone 8b)

Happy Birthday Brinda! Hope you have had an awesome Birthday weekend!

Janet

Pearl River, LA

Happy Birthday Brinda. Wishing you many more. I hope you are doing well. love shirleyt

Thumbnail by shirleyt
Yukon, OK(Zone 7b)

Awwww, you guys are just the greatest! Thanks so much!

This has been the craziest week, it seems that every minute of each day was full of some kind of excitement. The week started off with my Mom's birthday being on Monday. That morning, Braden turned the heat up right after he got out of the shower and I was laying in bed thinking about my dear sweet Mother, I started smelling something funny. Then when I realized that it was smoke I was smelling, I yelled at Braden and he was busy running up & down the hall looking in every room trying to figure out why the house was filling with smoke.

I jumped out of bed and called 911 and then ran to the kitchen table and started shoveling all the important papers from my Mom's estate into a box and as I would take boxes & presents to the door, Braden would load them in my car and come back for more.

As it turned out, the firemen said that a lint ball had fallen into the heater and caused all that smoke. What a crazy thing. I'm thinking this must have been a lint ball the size of a basketball but they assured me that a small little lint ball the size of a dime could create that much smoke. Anyway, we were very fortunate and everything checked out well when the H&A man came to look things over that afternoon.

I'll stop there and not type anymore. I have so much to tell that it might take me all night. LOL I think of all of you so often. I do hope everyone is doing well and that you all have a very Merry Christmas and a Happy Holiday Season!!!! I'm coming back soon so get ready for some very long winded posts. LOL

Love to all...

Port Vincent, LA(Zone 8b)

Happy Birthday sweet Brinda and I hope you and yours have a wonderful Christmas.

Debbie

Arlington, GA(Zone 8a)

Well Flip... I missed all the fun. Brinda, I hope you had a great birthday.

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.