Thumbnail by WQP
Carolina, PR(Zone 11)

Thumbnail by WQP
Carolina, PR(Zone 11)

Thumbnail by WQP
Carolina, PR(Zone 11)

Thumbnail by WQP
Carolina, PR(Zone 11)

Thanks 3jsmom31, hope you enjoyed the show, hard to compete with some of the others here on the forum but at least its something, and even though they aren't as fancy and gorgeouse as some of the others I love my hibs.

Wilfred

zone 6a, KY

I just have a couple, but I love them, too. Even just plain old single red is wonderful :).... Next season, I'll try to get single red again. I sometimes have stories that involve plants, and single red has a story..... :) You have a great collection.

Vieques, PR

Wilfred,

Magnificent.

We need to talk!

John

Fort Worth, TX(Zone 8a)

Hi Wilfred. You have been holding out on us. Just said WOW 25 times. They are all so pretty but you know I have to pick favorites. #2,7, 8,10,14,15,16,18,19,21,22.& 26. Oh, heck they make a beautiful parade of blooms & I like them all. Have you been swamped at the PO? Been thinking about you a lot. Don't go to sleep driving. Thanks for sharing your
stunning flowers with us.

Judy

Las Vegas, NV(Zone 9a)

Wow, there you go again Wilfred. I love your love of gardening.

Carolina, PR(Zone 11)

Hi John, quit a while now since last time, D-mail me if you can and thanks for the complement.

Hey Judy, I wasn't holding out on you, just don't have that much time like I used too now that its Christmas season and as you know I work at the postal service and its quiet busy now, overtime to get the mail out on time. Oh! and don't worry about me falling asleep, aways keep a bag of M&M to keep me awake while driving home now, seems to work pretty good for me, must be the sugar and chocolate in them.

Holy Moises Skwinter! I didn't know went again, LOL!, OH! sorry, just kidding a little, If you only knew how much I love gardening, loved it since I was a small boy and I love it more today, thanks, hope you enjoyed the photos. ammmm.... Skwinter, can we know your name my friend.

BTW, sorry I don't put the names on the photos, have very little time to do this, hopefully in the future I'll have more time for this.
Wilfred

Thumbnail by WQP
Sterling, VA(Zone 7a)

Awesome Pics!! Snug

Las Vegas, NV(Zone 9a)

My name is Sharon Patricia Kelley Winter. Sorry Wilfred. I guess I need to find how to put my name under my dg name.

Somerset, KY(Zone 6b)

I want some of those hibs. I never knew they came in so many wonderful colors. I have to make more room for hibs in my garden plans.
Mary

zone 6a, KY

Well, patio garden for us kentuckians. I would love to get some of the more exotic looking ones. All I've found around here are the double peach, single and double pink and red. That's all I've seen for several seasons. And believe me, I look.

Carolina, PR(Zone 11)

Thanks Snug, glad you enjoyed them.

Now I can place your name next to your ID name in my personal list I've made for new friends from the forums, thanks Sharon.

Mary I think your going to have to make more room than you think cause once you get one or two of them you'll want more and more of them when you start to see all the wonderful colors and color combinations they come in beside their sizes and forms. There so many of them you could buy a couple of acres and fill them out in know time and still need space for all the new ones that come out each year if you were to buy one of each that's how many there is to chose from.

If I were rich I would make a tourist park dedicated only to Hibs for all to enjoy there beauty. would probably call it "Hibiscus Wonderland" or "Garden Of Hibiscus Dreams" or even "Heavens Hibiscus Gardens" , but that's just wishful thinking.

Wilfred

Thumbnail by WQP
Somerset, KY(Zone 6b)

I vote for "Heaven's Hibiscus Gardens", second choice, "Hibiscus Wonderland"
Mary

PS: I have almost 1 acre to plant, so can look at a few hibs to put in with my OGR.

This message was edited Dec 18, 2009 11:43 AM

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.